Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questionnaire for members with anxiety problems. Get paid £5 to respond.

Questionnaire for members with anxiety problems. Get paid £5 to respond.

My name is Kristin Bohn and I am working on research with my supervisor Dr Gary Brown as a part of my Doctorate in Clinical Psychology at Royal Holloway, University of London.

We have developed a series of questionnaires aimed at better understanding and characterising the feelings, behaviours and thoughts that are common to people with anxiety problems. The set of measures to date has profited greatly from the input of individuals with anxiety problems. We hope to continue this collaborative relationship, and are currently seeking participants for an online survey furthering this line of research. The Royal Holloway University Research Ethics Committee has approved this study, and so has the NHS Riverside Research Ethics Committee.

The entire study is being administered on the Internet, is anonymous and should take about 30-45 minutes. Those participating will receive a £5 voucher that can be used at high street shops. In addition, everyone participating will be entered into a prize drawing of one £50 prize, two £25 prizes, and three £10 prizes.

I have attached more information about the study in the form of a participant information sheet.

Many thanks for your consideration,

Kristin Bohn

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************

Kristin Bohn, DPhil Dipl-Psych
    Department of Clinical Psychology
    Royal Holloway University of London
    Egham, Surrey TW20 OEX
    Email: k.bohn@rhul.ac.uk
    Phone: +44 7813 936976

Attached Files Attached Files

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Questionnaire for members with anxiety problems. Get paid £5 to respond.

Um maybe a silly question BUT would there be any possiblity of donating the fund to a charity rather than a voucher? If so then i would be more than happy to participate and would like to donate the £5 to NMP.

If not then i will still participate and forward the voucher on to Nic (nomprepanic) as i am sure it would make a good quiz prize.

Lisa
    x

Great idea Lisa!

I would like to fill in the questionnaire and the voucher to go to NMP, like you said it would make a great quiz prize.

Hi Lisa,

I would like to take part in the questionnaire, and the voucher goes to NMP.

Keith

Also is it just for people from the UK or can others participate?
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    Lao-Tze

When can we start? Lol

Lisa
    x

Great idea Lisa, I would do it for a donation to NMP

Carol

I'm willing to do it for NMP aswell.

Keep me informed.

Lisa Im not on if you get the go ahead for vouchers for NMP, then can you PM or email please and i'll do it.

Thanks Emma xx

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    When can we start? Lol
    The url address is in the attachment towards the bottom of the first post. If you copy and paste it into a new window the questionnaire is there. You put your details in at the end if you wish to receive the voucher.

Karen

I would happily copmplete it but wouldnt want the voucher, would want it to go to nmp too

Please bear with me, Ill be back for good soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information