Thread: Vision

Vision

Hi guys,

Does or has anyone experienced objects moving backwards and forwards in their vision, particular at the edges of vision? I get this 24/7 and it is a pain in the backside to be honest. It's really starting to get me down and the more anxious I get about it and look for it, the worse it seems to get which is why I believe it to be anxiety. I've been to an optician and my eyes are completely fine. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Vision

Hi. I get all kinds of strange things happening to my vision when I am anxious or not! Flashes of light, trouble focusing, floating objects in my vision, I too had my eyes checked and they were fine. Once I realised it was the panic they dissapated.

hi yes i have 'floaters' i dont think they have anything to do with anxiety? infact i know they dont - but obviously anxiety and panic can and do interfere with vision as it interferes with every system in your body.

if youve had all clear for your eyes there is nothing to worry about, just lower the anx and all symptoms will reduce/go - i find accepting all symptoms as harmless side effects of anxiety helps them to reduce - and opposite is also true - worry and they get worse!!!!!

Yes this happens to me sometimes. Usually happens when im really tired but thats not always the case. things in the corner of my eye will move or blur or something and ill look straight at it and it will be fine.

dont let it get you down! It's really nothing.

monika

To heal ilness, begin by restoring balance.

Speak or act negativly, pain follows, Speak or act with a pure heart, and happiness follows.

It's never too late to create a new body.

Wellness is our natural state. Disease is an imposter.

im obsessing abotu being dizzy at the moment

i worry about my vision and look at pictures on the wall sometimes and it seems they move sligthly

its anxiety

I haven't had the exact symptom you describe but anxiety can affect your eyes in some ways. I went through a spell where I was having trouble focussing and my eyes just felt plain weird. It was crazy really. I noticed it one day (which was around the time of my eye test so i was worrying about my eyes anyway) and then it snowballed from there. And went on and on until I managed to convince myself that those opticians do have training, know what they're doing and my eyes were fine.

If you have had an eye test you will be fine...they can see everything when they do the exam.

Thread Information