Thread: norovirus...

norovirus...

I just caught this f... noro from my 4-year-old son. It's a great thing to have when you already worry about bowel cancer... I absolutely hate being sick, it's one of the worst symptoms of all symptoms on the world. Another one is diarrhoea and now I have both.

Re: norovirus...

I sympathise as last april my husband and I both caught some evil gastro bug the likes of which I have never experienced and I have had quite a few over the years. We had awful flu symptoms and high temp plus diarrhea that was like a tap ( sorry for info!). I was very sick but husband just felt very sick.
    We also kept fainting when we moved around which for first 2 days was not much due to having to live in the bathroom about 6 inches from toilet.

We recovered in a week but boy was it nasty.

i have similar and i am at home looking after my 4-year-old today as he's been ill too, luckily he is better now. when i'm sick it comes like a waterfall, i can't even keep water down while i feel very thirsty. what should i drink so it doesn't come back up???

Just sips...
    Don't gulp it

x

Panic attacks started in 1992. 1998 i became agoraphobic which lead into being room bound. Couldn't even get upstairs. 2002 i started getting better, able to drive and work. 2005 i became house bound again. 2009 i have been making SLOW progress, still not able to go anywhere alone, but my journeys are getting longer. No where near 'normal' but at least i can go out.

but I'm sooo thirsty! Had some Coke as I was craving it... it stopped me throwing up. I know it's the unhealthiest thing ever but it calmed my stomach.

sip water throughout the day and also have some very flat coke - the potassium in that is good - a doc once told me to do that if u have sickness - open a can and let it go flat - but also keep sipping the water

Thank you, the coke thing really works. Strange! I've never heard of this before, but my body wanted it.

When my young daughter was sick a couple of years ago the nurse at our doctors surgery told me to give her coke because its got all the right things in it and it worked - she felt a lot better.

Flat coke help also take a prebiotic.

Thread Information