Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Donations and NMP shop purchases to help fund the site.

Re: Donations and NMP shop purchases to help fund the site.

I am in some ways lucky i guess in the fact I have a sucessful business. I have been in you position also in the past. I was even bankrupt which I can tell you is very hard mentally.
    I now find myself in a situation that many would say is where they would want to be but I also know it doesnt help your mind.
    Anyway I would be willing to help but would need more information and you thought on the sites future projection etc.

I wish you the best and hopfully can help you step up you work to a level that will reach more.

Abacus

Hi june, paying to join was only a suggestion, I suppose now I think about it not a very good one what I was trying to say, was I would of paid to join this site.

Please bear with me, Ill be back for good soon.

i thik that a small annual or monthly fee would be a great idea. i too found this site by accident when i was at a very low spot in my life and it saved me from going mad im convinced. it like my security blanket and even when im feeling fine i like to pop on most evenings and check what everyone has to say. i will donate no probs xx

Hi Alexis,
    In the great scheme of things- if i had money - yes I would gladly of paid to join
    But if every one sent what they were happy with I am sure it would get NMP out of the mire
    Just keep putting out the reminder 'cos we forget how good you are to us
    Best wishes
    June

I just want to say a HUGE thanks to everyone that has donated or bought items from the shop. The response has been fantastic and so far we have raised about £190 which will pay for the hosting fees for Dec/Jan and Feb

I want to thank the following people for their kindness:

lorac
    kate
    Missy69
    ScotsDave
    Paddington
    tetley
    chikung
    sunshine-lady
    piglet
    ladybird64
    clickaway
    honeybee3939
    Dave777
    freakedout
    julieb
    Granny Primark
    Sophie
    Superturtle

THANKS to you all Granny Primark

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

A big Thankyou back at you Nic, you do a great job

That is good news Nic!

Love

Andrea
    xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by honeybee3939 View Post
    Im not realy in the know about chartys but could you register Nomorepanic has a charity with the Charity Commision UK? You are offering a public service which is one good reason why Nomorepanic could be registered, also been a charity you would be exempt from paying any VAT on costs and claim vat back on goods you have purchased for the shop and also you could apply to the National Lottery funding for help in costs for running the site.

Love
    Andrea
    xxxxx
    Andy

I did think about this before but it involves creating a company and keeping accounts, doing tax returns and having a board of director's and accountants etc and I think it will be a lot of work to do

Quote Originally Posted by abacus01b View Post
    Anyway I would be willing to help but would need more information and you thought on the sites future projection etc.

Abacus
    Well NMP will continue to run as it has for the past 7 years - helping people and providing support to those that need it. Not sure what the future holds as I think we have all we need at the moment on here. Open to suggestions though?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Andy

I did think about this before but it involves creating a company and keeping accounts, doing tax returns and having a board of director's and accountants etc and I think it will be a lot of work to do
    Ohh i didnt realise there was so much involved , Not really worth the hassle is it Nic was worth a mention though.

Another question Nic- i dont mind donating a little monthly is there a way maybe i could pay direct debit straight out of my bank? Other wise i would forget if i had to do it over paypal each month.

Andrea
    xxxx

You are very welcome Nic and thank you for all that you do for the site.

Carol xx

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information