Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: :: Self-Help For Anxiety ::

Re: :: Self-Help For Anxiety ::

Update:

Im still functioning at about 90% anx free

Im now working for the NHS with a decent wage and benefits.

My anxiety is somehow tied in with my depression and lack of love for myself. Trying to forgive the people who have wronged me in the hope to forgive my own mistakes. Relationships are still difficult, 2 more since my last post, believed both to be a good potential suitor only to trump myself again, both times.

Alone again at Christmas, I have mixed feelings about it, watching the Ally McBeal series from beginning to end to listen out for the gems of personal emotional truths, hoping for a ping moment, a catalyst to change, a fresh perspective at least. Find myself reminding to think about the positives I have, still find myself longing for what I dont have.

Some people from a young age know what is they want and who they are, or at least seem to, but not enough of us are truly happy, its become a pursuit of happiness that has all the hallmarks of a heroin addict, we have it, we fall into it, it goes away and we chase it.

Good luck people who still have the triggers for panic attacks, the ones without, you can take control of your life again, try not to feel comfortable with the upset and misery, take back what is yours, small steps, be forgiving of yourself, love your body for all that it has done for you, the negatives are so in your face and obvious that its best to try not even given them the attention they need to keep repeating the cycle.

Small steps, but keep stepping

William Butler Yeats

MY STORY: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42149

I have been having for a long time, dryness in both my nasal passages... Right side I very often have to poke around with a kleenex and find a scab from mucus which 99% of the time has blood on it.. So earlier I had a sharp pain on the right side of my head for a few seconds... later I blew my nose and on the right nostril came mucus with a bit bright blood into a kleenex and was a very small (like a pin point) of dark blood matter which when pulled down on the tissue became streaky... now my panic is, I'm worried that dot of streaky dark blood was a clot... Can any1 assure me somehow it's not a clot ? Yes it came out but what if there's more ?

Thank you so much for this. I've bookmarked this page to come back to when I need reassurance. Thank you

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information