Thread: Too Depressed to care

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member

Too Depressed to care

As some of you will know I have been having a rollercoaster ride over the past few days the final straw being my partner leaving his job!

Anyways I cried and cried lastnight then I just stopped dead. It was almost as if my body said enough. I even slept right through lastnight (had some pretty disturbing dreams[Wow!]) and this morning I just don't even want to think about it. I feel weak and tired, almost like I just don't care anymore. I was all set to get up this morning and get money matters sorted to get them done and out the way. I just can't concentrate though, when I try to think about it my mind draws a blank. This isn't like me, I am such a worrier I usually have everything in hand and money matters ie bills sorted out weeks in advance.

What is wrong with me? Is this it, have I finally snapped? I just feel numb.

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

Hi there

You haven't finally snapped, it's just that us sufferers of anxiety find it hard to concentrate at times and are just not motivated to do anything and tend to brush things under the carpet so to speak.
    You will feel better with time, try and relax fro a couple of days and then try to sort things out.

Take care

Elaine x

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member
    well he has his job back, but we're still arguing alot! I can't take it anymore, I feel the tension just building up as well as the pressure in my head I feel like I am going to explode!!!!!

He is such a selfish git! I gave him an ultimatum that he keeps his job this time and at least tries to be a dad or he can just go for good as I can't be doing with the added stress and worrying that he puts me through. Now he's saying that I am just trying to boss him around and he's being horrible and putting me down ie mid arguement he said 'Oh just because you have a mental illness!'. I just want to cry, why do I let people treat me this way? why do they treat me this way? am I really that horrible a person?

I just feel so hopeless......I don't think things are ever going to get better for me. My kids are running riot, my partner and I are arguing and all I want to do is scream. I just want a bit of peace not alot just a little. I need a break but know I am never going to get one. I think he likes to see me upset and have me feeling low.

I really just don't know anymore my head is all over the place............

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

Thread Information