Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worried about my health 4 to long

Red face Worried about my health 4 to long

Hiya every 1 my name is Danielle im 21 since i was 18 i have sufferd from anxiety but i seriously worry about my health it satrted off i was at work and my chest became tight i jumped up and it started i nearly fainted ever since i have had his health anxiety i had a do at having water infections i realy belived it was cervical cancer i suffer from migrains i realy belived it was a brain tumor no matter what any 1 said it was happening it was always some thin i got over thinkin it was cervical cancer and went on to thinkin i had a brain tumor my life just stopped nday in day out worrying all kinds of symptoms my boyfriend has put up with so much, i have been to my doctor so many times i ended up changing doctors becaquse i was emmbarrased i new the recepcionist look at me strange i dont so much worry about my headaches any more but i do still suffer i get a pain and im convinced its seriouse i tell my boyfriend its seriouse this time no 1 belives me when i am ill i recently had sever constipation i was conviced again it was cancer its so hard living like this i go to town my head starts to feel strange like my eye balls shrink i start patting my head smelling olbas oil to clear it i get on edge its horrible but no matter what i hear or read ialways think its seriouse i am so much better than i was threw self helping but when i get so many symptoms i think to my self it cant be anxiety how can it its some think bad my mum always says im fine my main syptom is my head starts to tingle and like i said my eyes shrink to the back of my head and its foggy i just rush round every were to get home i realy wonted to post this to see if any 1 else gos through what i do may it could help me and who ever else also i think im not suppose to be happy i belive im cursed like when im going any were im convinced ill be upset and sad before hand so i can be happy its confuseing im not sure if its to do with anxiety but it is a issue for me xxx
    Last edited by daniellemarie; 14-01-09 at 23:22.

Re: Worried about my health 4 to long

Hey,

I'm sorry you're going through this, I know how hard it is. I have Health OCD my health anxiety was so bad that I started getting compulsions frist checking then full blown OCD related to health. I don't know what to say other than you are not alone. I used to be terrible but then I had a 2 year gap and even though I am having a tough time I'm determined that it can get better you can get rid of it. I'm sorry I don;t know what else to say but you're not alone!

xxxx

thanks for your reply i also go through ocd i cany stand my house un tidy i get so up set and frustratedi clean top 2 bottom daily most things more than once it is very hard i am trying my hardest to get by try to defeat this im on citalopram for the anxiety i was on this be4 and it did help but came off them had some upset in my life and it started again so im giveing them another go thanks again xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by daniellemarie View Post
    Hiya every 1 my name is Danielle im 21 since i was 18 i have sufferd from anxiety but i seriously worry about my health it satrted off i was at work and my chest became tight i jumped up and it started i nearly fainted ever since i have had his health anxiety i had a do at having water infections i realy belived it was cervical cancer i suffer from migrains i realy belived it was a brain tumor no matter what any 1 said it was happening it was always some thin i got over thinkin it was cervical cancer and went on to thinkin i had a brain tumor my life just stopped nday in day out worrying all kinds of symptoms my boyfriend has put up with so much, i have been to my doctor so many times i ended up changing doctors becaquse i was emmbarrased i new the recepcionist look at me strange i dont so much worry about my headaches any more but i do still suffer i get a pain and im convinced its seriouse i tell my boyfriend its seriouse this time no 1 belives me when i am ill i recently had sever constipation i was conviced again it was cancer its so hard living like this i go to town my head starts to feel strange like my eye balls shrink i start patting my head smelling olbas oil to clear it i get on edge its horrible but no matter what i hear or read ialways think its seriouse i am so much better than i was threw self helping but when i get so many symptoms i think to my self it cant be anxiety how can it its some think bad my mum always says im fine my main syptom is my head starts to tingle and like i said my eyes shrink to the back of my head and its foggy i just rush round every were to get home i realy wonted to post this to see if any 1 else gos through what i do may it could help me and who ever else xxx
    sorry please Excuse my wrighting errors

hi daniellemarie
    i was 21 when i started and i am 42 now ,i had a basilar migraine attack that was like a stroke and it was the pill that caused it .i have been anxious ever since about health issues etc i just want to say i didnt know i had this untill last year really .ive always known i was anxiuos person ,its good you recognise this so young and hopefully you will be able to master it ,does your gp offer cognitive therapy if so grab it . i use smelling salts as my safety thing and when i had cbt i realised why .
    my husband and now my children have been patient and i have tried not to pass stuff onto them ,my mum died when i was 11 and that didnt help . please try and get help as you are so young and i dont want you to be writing like me when you are 42 . all the best and welldone for writting to no more panic . i forget to say i have exactly the same feeling as you and thats when i have panic attacks .but i have had so many now i recognise it .and know i will be ok but its still frightening .

lynda
    Last edited by lynda; 14-01-09 at 22:43. Reason: forgot something

just wanted to let you know that your not alone either,head feeling funny and not part of the surroundings and horrible foggy head! been reading lots of messages on here and its comforting to know that we are not going mad as there are lots of other people suffering the same things.Lets keep up our "self talk".x

Hugs,
    We are there for you.

Duckie xx

hiya lynda your post is very help full to me i relise i had anxiety well i started to except it around 5 months ago before that i wouldnt i was convinced i was ill i still think now tho that im cursed im not suppose to be happy im not sure if this is apart of anxiety but its a big issue for me but i wont my life to change i wont to get back to work and not worry when i leave my hosue or go on family meals i dont drink idont like the feeling it gives i will try the smelling salts i am takeing up yoga to try and relax my self thanks for mailing me it helps xxx

Quote Originally Posted by daniellemarie View Post
    Hiya every 1 my name is Danielle im 21 since i was 18 i have sufferd from anxiety but i seriously worry about my health it satrted off i was at work and my chest became tight i jumped up and it started i nearly fainted ever since i have had his health anxiety i had a do at having water infections i realy belived it was cervical cancer i suffer from migrains i realy belived it was a brain tumor no matter what any 1 said it was happening it was always some thin i got over thinkin it was cervical cancer and went on to thinkin i had a brain tumor my life just stopped nday in day out worrying all kinds of symptoms my boyfriend has put up with so much, i have been to my doctor so many times i ended up changing doctors becaquse i was emmbarrased i new the recepcionist look at me strange i dont so much worry about my headaches any more but i do still suffer i get a pain and im convinced its seriouse i tell my boyfriend its seriouse this time no 1 belives me when i am ill i recently had sever constipation i was conviced again it was cancer its so hard living like this i go to town my head starts to feel strange like my eye balls shrink i start patting my head smelling olbas oil to clear it i get on edge its horrible but no matter what i hear or read ialways think its seriouse i am so much better than i was threw self helping but when i get so many symptoms i think to my self it cant be anxiety how can it its some think bad my mum always says im fine my main syptom is my head starts to tingle and like i said my eyes shrink to the back of my head and its foggy i just rush round every were to get home i realy wonted to post this to see if any 1 else gos through what i do may it could help me and who ever else xxx
    also with me i realy belive im cursed like im not suppose to be happy like if im up set ill be happpy after it but then upset again i dont no if this is apart of anxiety but it is a big issue for me xx

Thanks for that i am realy happy with what replys i have gotten its like such relife people no what im going through and listen to me because my family dont they brush me off so does my boyfriend there fed up with it thanks every one xxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information