Thread: Big load off my mind

Big load off my mind

Hello there ladies and gents,

Some of you I have made good friends with may have noticed I haven't been around for a couple days (a bit more than 1 day in fact lol).

No rest assured, I didn't die . I'm still alive. The main reason is because my gf is here and we're just enjoying some quiet time together. I feel much much more comfortable when someone is here and it has been enjoyable time.

Tomorrow she's going back though :( and I'm sure I'm gonna be pretty down. I didn't have any anxiety attacks when she was here.

Anyway, I took another big step today and I finally chose myself to inform my parents I was sort of having breathing problems and feeling anxious. I didn't want to drop it like a bomb, so I was a bit conservative with the details, so that I don't make them worry. I just told them don't you worry, I'm fine, I'm gonna see the GP soon and we'll be fixed. But in any case, it won't be anything serious. So they said ok, take care, let us know any time u're not feeling good, which is what I really need anyway when I'm feeling low and not good.

I'm gonna go see the GP to opt out, if possible, once and for all, any medical problems such as asthma, infections etc etc that may be causing my breathlessness and also anxiety attacks. And once this is done, I will feel a big load off my mind, and I know this will accelerate my recovery.

I have also written a letter to my supervisor telling him I won't be able to submit the report on time cause quite frankly lol, I wasn't in the moral shape to do any work lately and I'll have my GP write a letter for that.

So there. Big loads off my mind today. Feel much lighter. What do you guys think?

Cheers, Sam.

One day, one day I will beat u and that day, I will be free again, as I was before...

hi Sam,

I think it's great that you are opening up about the problems you have. It's always nice when we can share our problems with others who are close to us. It never does us any good to keep things bottled up. It sounds like your parents are going to support you, which is great!!

Sarah

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Well done you! Sounds like your parents are very supportive and that will help a lot. Just knowing mine are there for me when I need them makes me not need them - If that makes sense!

Feel free to email me - enjoyed chatting last week.

Again - well done.

Good for you on taking such positive action and I hope all the tests etc are done and come back clear.

Let us know ok?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Thanks all for your kind supportive words.

Tomorrow hopefully I can be fixed. We will see. WIll keep you posted.

Cheers,
    Sam.

One day, one day I will beat u and that day, I will be free again, as I was before...

Hi Sam

Good luck at the GP's and well done for sharing your feelings with your parents!!!!

That's a pretty big step.

Keep us posting on how your doing.

Nikki

Thread Information