Thread: I want it to stop!

I want it to stop!

I really cant go on like this anymore.

Not only am I hurting myself physically but hurting my parents emtionally.

My life is completely empty. I have nothing and no one (apart from my parents which I'm hurting every day). Only thing I have in my life is that I've revently found myself literally in love with a guy I harldy know which turns out only wants to use me for one thing. I stupidly pinned all my hopes on this one guy and now that I know where I stand I just cant see that I have any other option!

I dont know why I've started this thread as I know nothing that anyone says can hekp me now but I just felt I had to give it a try. I know if I had this guy in my life everything would be different and I would think of eveything differently but I dont I dont think I ever will.

I am just so tired of this and want it to stop!

Re: I want it to stop!

Oh dear trust i no how u feel i lost my V to some guy when i 1st started reallly feeling s**t . pined up all my hopes on being with him and s**t and then like after he tells me hes stil living with his ex so like i soo no how u feel i dont even have my perents to rely on atm cuz i push them too far .. s**t init :^)

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

You poor thing!! I know this might sound strange, but if I can give you any advice, don't ever fall in love with a guy that you don't know!! It might look like peaches and cream on the outside, but you just got a taste of what some guys are really like!! And if he only wants you for one thing, tell him that you want the whole package or he can look for someone else to mistreat!!

As far as your parents go, parents love their children no matter what. I had a rough time with my parents when I was younger (I'm 30 now). Now that I have kids of my own, I can't imagine ever being so mad that I would stop loving them!! I would rather have them talk to me than shut me out. See if you can have a nice, long talk with your parents. Maybe they don't quite understand what you're going through - but by talking through it, I'm sure that they would be able to help!

And you always have us at NMP....if you need to talk, feel free to PM me.

I think I've now literally reached the end - I havent been able to get out of bed for 2 days and have started missing work. I nor my parents trusts me to be alone anymore and now they have to miss work as well. No one in my area likes me and by now I don't think they ever will. I feel there is no point anymore as nothing will ever change.

hi blonde,do you talk to anyone about your problems ? because i know its hard but talking it out really helps ?
    tanya 1 x
    your welcome to pm me anytime

Hi Blonde, Hope you're feeling a bit better today. Have you spoken to your GP about any of this? I know it probably seems like the last thing you want to do, but you may be surprised in that its a step in the right direction.

I am wondering why you feel that neither you or your parents can trust you to be alone. Is this because of self-harm or suicidal thoughts? Both are very very different, and you can find help for both. One of my good friends at work who know about my self-harm is very much the same. He is currently fretting as I am off work and at home alone, but also knows not to smother me!

Please, please, please speak to somebody about this - I am around all day if you need to PM me.

Nic
    xx

Blonde - guy aside, parents aside, you still have someone - YOU.

Anxiety and depression both cause low self esteem. You need to realise that you are an individual and can take control of your own destiny.

You are worth a hell of a lot more than you currently give yourself credit for.

As a wise man once said - "whatever is in your power to do, is also in your power not to do".

Krakers.

When your heads in the sand you can't see the wood for the trees - namely because you're staring at sand.

Thread Information