Thread: things feel so wrong....

things feel so wrong....

please please will someone tell me their really strange symptoms because i have the strangest ones and i really think i am going mad , here it goes.. i bet you all think i am a nutter, i keep feeling like my tongue isnt a tounge and shouldnt be there, its feels like a foreign body or something that is going to choke me, or the strangest thing is it feels like its a snake wiggling around or that its upside down or something!! i cant even explain it!! i have had some strange horrible feelings over the last twenty years and i am much better than i was but then a new symptom arrives and floors me! i hust keep thinking the feelings cant get any stranger!!

Re: things feel so wrong....

LOL! That was hilarious! I once had a weird symptom where I felt like my earlobes were a foreign body. I kept feeling them. Then I would tug on them and they would get red and I'd continue to worry...lol

This is just anxiety...really extreme anxiety.

My oddest one (now been having it for about 20 years) is feeling as though my head is made of stone / rock. It becomes really heavy and I can only move it in slow motion. Sound processing is also slowed down at the same time - you'd think I'd be used to it now but it still scares the hell out of me. BTW, I usually get this symptom when I am stretching myself too thin and take on too many things at once.

I used to get that tongue feeling, mine was more that it was to big for my mouth and could get it to sit behind my teeth... I would try for hours.... blumming nutters arent we!!! lol

funny, after reading your post, my tongue started to feel weird like it's too big for my mouth.
    i think this will happen if you shift all your awareness to one part of your body.
    like start thing my legs feel really heavy, my hands feel weird, then it's going to happen.
    try not to worry your not going mad. just try to to not think about it, watch t.v or do something to to distract you from thinking about your tongue

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic1975 View Post
    I used to get that tongue feeling, mine was more that it was to big for my mouth and could get it to sit behind my teeth... I would try for hours.... blumming nutters arent we!!! lol
    ROFL . . . I've done that so many time

Isn't it a wonderful day when you realise there are others equally as wierd as yourself

everyone!!! thank u soooooo much!!! i feel better! i can even giggle!! hugs to u all!! and am here for u all too! xxxx

parisdebxx

p.s tongue still weird....lol!x

Thread Information