Thread: real PROBLEM or real IMAGINATION..?

real PROBLEM or real IMAGINATION..?

hi guys, im new at posting here, always just read posts. i have been suffering with like a headache bt only in the left side and in my ear, at the back and down my neck. iv read allsorts like tumours etc and realy worried..as anyone else had this

Re: real PROBLEM or real IMAGINATION..?

Hi there, firstly it sounds like tension in the muscles, mainly in the neck which then radiate pain upwards, to the ears, skull, face, resulting in a headache. Please try NOT to google symptoms are you bound to find something nasty there, so avoid it!! I suffer from neck/shoulder tension so i get awful pain in my neck, ears head, face!! u name it, but have been told by doctor its anxiety related. Have you spoken to your doctor at all?

xxx

hi, no i havnt been to the doctor as a part of me thinks im been stupid and because iv been convinced iv had illnesses be4 eg skin cancer and heart problems after my mum died of a heart attack, and was fine so part of me tells me to stop been stupid x

Hey, i don't think u are stupid at all, when we get any physical symptom it can be scary and frightening if we don't know what is causing it, and twice as bad if u suffer from health anxiety. Personally i would speak to your doctor just to air your concerns, i am sure he/she will understand and be able to help and advise you on what u can do to deal with this. You have experienced a traumatic time in your life due to the loss of your mother, this has bound to had an impact on your life. Believe me there are people who can help you and most of all listen.

Big hugs xxxxx

Thread Information