Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i did it!!!

i did it!!!

hi...
    i just had to let you all know i went on parade for inspection with st john ambulance last night
    it was very very hot as they made us do it in the hall... not sure how the little ones coped but they were all good...
    it happens twice a year but i usually make an excuse and dont go as you cant really just walk out...
    yes i got a bit touchy before hand and yes i paniced when stood in line but i told it were to go!!! and just concentrated on all the advice etc ive had in the past... and yes at worst i would have run out door and explained later... but no one there knows that i suffer with panic/anxiety etc...

so this is just anouther great big thank you to all you lot ... as i would never have got to where i am now without you...
    x
    ps ... if anyone can send me some positive vibes for 3.30 i would be very grateful got anouther hurdle to climb... a social worker from the childrens mental health team is coming to see me and my son...

Hi Blue,
    A big well done for yesterday hun, what a big acheivement, you should be so proud of yourself, the first huge step taken eh!!!!!!!
    I will be thinking of you at 3.30 today, i am sure things will go fine.
    Take care Hun
    Trac

Hi Rach hun,

A BIG WELL DONE mate I am proud you did so well! Good luck this afternoon POSITIVE VIBES coming your way!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Brilliant Rachel . Its so hard to start doing something you've been avoiding consistantly.. so double applause for you today.

Hope visit this pm goes well. Will be thinking of you . Keep to the facts and what solution focussed avenues are open to you.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

WELL done blue we all know how hard some things can be to do> Keep doing it now and get even better. Good Luck. Vernon

Hi there,
    A very BIG well done, you done real good!!! and tons of very positive vibes on their way to you for this afternoon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey bluesparkle

well done for yesterday

and hope things went ok today

leanne

Rach

A big well done on yesterday - that was so great that you stayed with it and didn't run off!!

How did today go?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Hi Rachel

Well done for taking part in the parade yesterday. A great achievement.

I hope the meeting went well this afternoon.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

hi
    thank you all so much for the replies and all the positive thoughts...
    this afternoon went ok...
    the woman was really nice and tom seemed to like her too... she is going to see him every week for 6 weeks and i can go with him on the fourth session...
    so just a case of waiting and seeing now... but he was very honest with her and i found out alot of things which have made me think... i know this is going to work out for the best as i am willing to do everything i can ... and i think as tom sees me getting stronger now that will also help.
    thank you all so much for your support it means so much to me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information