Thread: pregnant

pregnant

hello i would like to know if anyone on here has been pregnant while suffering with anxiety. i have three children but havent had anxiety when being pregnant. I am being weaned off propananol and have been told there is nothing i can take which is scary.It is early days yet but would like to know ov any help or suggestions. thankyou. lynne

Re: pregnant

Hi Lynne

I am 9 weeks pregnant and have anxiety and panic attacks. I decided that at 35 I just couldn't keep on waiting for the right time, as the right time just never seems to come.

PM me if you wanna chat.

Re: pregnant

I have had two pregnancies while suffering from agoraphobia, both resulted in healthy boys. I had a really good midwife who looked after me throughout my other pregnancies and a really understanding consultant at the hospital who always arranged my appointments for the first in the clinic so I didn't spend the whole day winding myself up about getting to the hospital. I was totally honest about my anxiety and I was never once made to feel bad about it, I also had two very high risk pregancies with both boys but managed to get through them with the support of my midwife and consultant without them I think I would have cracked with all the hospital visits I had.

Good luck with the pregnancy.

Thread Information