Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changes to the Games Forum

Changes to the Games Forum

We are about to make some changes to the games forum.

To be able to play you will need to have posted a minimum of 5 posts. These will need to be genuine posts and not "silly" ones just to get your post count up to 5. Silly posts will be removed hence reducing the post count anyway.

We are not doing this to annoy people or alienate those that do not want to post on the forum but merely play games. We are doing it as it seems that we have been inundated with new members that are purely signing up to play the games as they are free on here and that is not the point of the site or the games forum.

The admins are spending a lot of time chasing multiple/duplicate logins only to find out that the members are only registering for the games forum and when I did a poll about this in the past the majority of members voted that they did not think members should be allowed to just play the games and not contribute to NMP in any other way.

If in the past you have been allowed a second login to play the games only then you will need to contact the admins again to ask if this login will be allowed or not. Please send a PM to the user "nmpadmin".

If you do just want to play games then may I suggest you go to the following site as this is where I download the games from, so they will all be on there and it is a dedicated games site:

http://www.ibpdownloads.com/ipb/index.php

Thanks and happy gaming!
    Last edited by nomorepanic; 03-02-09 at 22:26.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Changes to the Games Forum

Hi,
    Have been a member since Jan 08 and have posted 36 times, last one yesterday but is states my usergroup is disabled from playing games when I tried to go in just now. Could you look into this please ?

Hi Nic ,

I am having probs as well getting in to the games as it is coming up with disabled for my user group. I like to play the games as it helps to take my mind of things, hopefully its just a technical hitch xx

I am just seeing if you are all awake

Should be ok now.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

LMAO Nic!! xxx

good idea plenty playing games who hasnt posted

Well......that definately woke me up thanx nic all is good now xx

Oh now I understand.

I shall post something Im sure, not sure what I could contribute.

Shady

I know these posts are ment to be contributions to the site, so that it's not just a game site, nor used as such.

I have now made some posts 6 in fact, but still cannot get into the games.

I was careful not to just post rubbish, but I read and replied to things I thought I could make a contribution to. and still no games.

The games help me relax, so that IS why I come, I have used chat, but then I feel more depressed, but I do like the idea there are people I can talk to if I need to

Hi
    I can get into the games now, thanks, but I'm just wondering if you can do anything about my dreadful scores ? !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information