Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry guys : -(

Sorry guys : -(

Hi everyone

Im here to say sorry about how I was in chat the other night
    I was made a mod on nmp and I didnt go by the rules.. So to all of the members that I offended by making sexual conversation I am sorry, It went to far!!

Kate x

Re: Sorry guys : -(

Hi Daisey I Wasnt In Room At Time But I Carnt Believe You Would Of Offended Anyone Im Sorry To Think Anyone Was Offended By You Im More Than Sure They Know You Only Jest And Would Only Make Lite Humar Of Things Anyway I Hope Things Work Out For You Hun Take Care Thinking Of You Denize Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

pink one

come on you keep the room going and in good order...we all make blips...so cast ye the first stone if you have not had a blip.

never had an issue with your humour

kev

never upset me i thought it was funny we all like a laugh

Hey there,
    If anyone understand that people are over-sensitive to some of the intionally helpful remarks we make. it me; all I did was mention the latest warnings about binge drinking and I was the devil incarnate. Only reason I don't drink is cos on meds I'm not allowed any. Sure you would never mean to offend anyone Daisy - in fact I'm certain so dunna fret any longer... we all say things without thinking that people might be a bit upset by the truth of what we say. As I said and will continue to - there are twice as many in denial as there are that will come forward and admit to needing help with their problems, yet that is one reason the site is here.... Mystically yours

Unhappy Re: Sorry guys : -(

Quote Originally Posted by pink-daisey View Post
    Hi everyone

Im here to say sorry about how I was in chat the other night
    I was made a mod on nmp and I didnt go by the rules.. So to all of the members that I offended by making sexual conversation I am sorry, It went to far!!

Kate x
    kate hun im so sorry this has happened to u u dont deserve this at all hun and u r a great mod i hope that admin will see this and reinstate u soon u have my support i was in chat at the time and saw nothing offensive at all
    take care hunny hope to see u soon xx

i was not there but i am sure you was not only one has for being removed as a mod admin need there heads reading you are one of the best ones and down to earth just another example of how some pompass person can ruin things .

yeah they ahould reinstate you and banned the pompus person who complain they need a life and are probalby fake

morning kate.just have to say i and many others, most ppl on here, know that u wood never ever try upset anyone, u aint like that and wood never deliberatley offend anyone...and after talking to lots of ppl about wot happened in chat and fact u got banned for it is well shocking and fact that ur mod status taken away is out rageous...for a start u were not only person in convo that was complained about, also think if u upset a person that complained, why did they not just say to u that they felt uncomfortable with the convo to ur face instead of going behind ur back and complaining about u...I and many others are disgusted that u have been treated this way, u are a kind and lovely person and u were not only one in convo as said......just think its pants and we all like u as mod, u do a fab job hun...anyhow take care of u hugs.............................................. .................................................. .and to ur complainer.u are a gutless wonder who shoodve had decency to say to kate that u had a problem, as kate woodve understood!! so u upset her and many others by doing so!! anyhow said my piece!!

Good luck hun , I always thought you were a brill Mod. Cant comment on the discussion as was not there but I am sure u didnt mean to offend anyone . Its a shame that sometimes humour just doesnt come over in text I am sure you meant no offence and I am sorry you have been removed as a Mod. Keep happy hun XXXXXXXXXX

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information