Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sorry guys : -(

Re: Sorry guys : -(

sorry your going thorough this i have spoken to you briefly in chat before many moons ago and you are a kind person, i also think a warning would of been sufficient, and the person who complained could fo spoke to you about it rather than anything else see you back soon,
    amanda

Oh dear

Kate has been good enough to apologise to us and she is aware of what she said and what happened.

The rest of you are just jumping on the band wagon as usual and slagging off the admins. Shame on you all for not knowing the full facts first. I do think some of you need to get your facts right first please before posting such comments on here. I am very disappointed in some of the remarks made and I know that they do hurt the admins as well so please think how you would feel if you were an admin and read such things about yourself when you were still a sufferer as well.

Some people on here are just downright rude and nasty towards the admins who do such a fab job.

Kate - thanks for the apology and I am sure you never intended this thread to go the way it has.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I have to agree with Nicola on this and I have had my run ins with the admin but I have to agree that they do a great Job and even if we disagree with a view we need to remember that this site is here for everyone that suffers.
    I cant throw stones at anyone and I think we should be thanking Nicola and the admin team (including the kate) for running this site.

Kate I wasnt present at the time so I really cant comment on what was said. I do know however that when i used the chatroom you was one of the most friendliest members in there.
    I know what ever it was you said was meant in jest as I dont for one minute think you intended to offend. That isnt in your nature.

BTW Ive had some of the best laughs on the internet in that room and ive always seen as whats been said as tongue in cheek and have never taken offence to anything anyone has said.

Anyway you have apoligised and the admin have taken it so I hope you get reinstated as a Mod very soon x

Take care

Lou x

Haze

Thankyou for your support! it really is appreciated.

For those who have commented....

In all fairness people only see what is on the forum and what is said in the chat room, however the running of the site as a whole is a different matter all together.

No one on the admin/mod team like to see ANYONE warned or banned and it takes alot of hard work, talking and investigating to reach any one decission.

We are not bad people and only have the members and sites best interests at heart.

Obviously some people will be angry and upset at times and we are used to this and prepared for it but please remember we are only people too and you know, it's hard for us too!

Regards

Lisa
    x

We are all hurting people and at times we say and do things that we later regret but we are human and sometimes (if your like me) we say things in the heat of the moment and even post things without giving proper thought to who may be reading it.

Words do hurt, even if we dont mean them to but maybe we all need to just think a little more before we post. I know I have thought a lot about this over the past week and I know one or two of my posts have hurt people, even if I didnt mean to.

If we think of this site as the admins against us then that only breeds ill feeling but if we see this as people working together to give hope, advice, love , support and genuine compassion to what we all are going through, then we will see NMP as a "noahs ark" as a place where we all will feel welcome.

aw kate hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx i wasnt there when this happend i havent really been around alot this week but i know everyone can carried away sometimes and people do get offended but normally you are a totally fab mod! so i hope you get the position back.i will miss you around here for the next few days! your the life of the chat room!

charli xxxxxx

Do we move along with fate?
    Or is it fate that unravels wih the steps we take?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information