Thread: Hot sweats/cold sweats?

Hot sweats/cold sweats?

Does anyone ever feel like they're really hot when infact it's that they're cold? Omg how stupid does that sound?

Sometimes I'm not sure whether I'm hot or cold cause I come out in a sweat, then get anxious & palms start sweating too. Like it's very cold today but I feel quite warm (unusual for me) so I'm friggin panicky about it. This is ridiculous

Re: Hot sweats/cold sweats?

i get this everyday its horrible can i ask how old you are elspeth?

Else i am gonna whisper this hun.....could it be the menopause? Shhhhhh!!

xxxx

Hi amanda

I am 51, but it's not to do with menapause if you're thinking that, I've already been thru it & never had the hot flushes.

I feel like a t**t tbh but parts of my body are cold & other parts are hot, I'm so fed up with this. I try to forget about all this stuff but it just keeps coming up, is it pre-occupation with self?

Sorry you get this too amanda.
    xxx

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

Lol Lisa - see above

Aww Else you're having such a poop time at the moment Could it be a side effect for a medication that you are on?

xxx

Hi Lisa

No, been on same meds for a long time. I don't know why I'm so bad last month or so. Any little difference in my body & I notice it straight away then go into a panic attack. I'm trying so hard not to be anxious, to try & forget about it, but it's hard 'cause parts of my body are cold one minute, then hot the next. I'm so tense, my wrists & arms hurt from all this 'gaming' to try & forget about it.

Any suggestions would be welcome. I wish I could just shrug my shoulders and say "so what", why can't I do that?

I was speaking to someone other day about these types of things and I said that I supposed most people in the world got different things going on in their bodies, but us anxious people have bad thoughts about it & others dont, he said it's cause we got too much time on our hands. Well, I wasn't even anxious tonight when this came on, so I dunno

I am so fed up with this. I want to be relaxed & never panic again!!!!!!!!!!! I got a drs appointment Monday, I will speak to her about it, but I know there's nothing anyone can do, we have to do it ourselves, that's the scary part

Thanks for taking time to reply.
    Love
    Els

canb always pm as ive said before a problem shared and all that

amandaxx

Els

When my anxiety is high, my hands go freezing cold while the rest of me is quite warm. It always happens for some reason and i just grew used to it after a while! i can be sitting with my firends in a warm room and there hands are normal whilst mine are as cold as ice.

Very odd

Love and hugs
    Lisa
    xxxx

Thread Information