Thread: 9yrs of ectopics still bother me!!!!!

Unhappy 9yrs of ectopics still bother me!!!!!

helo

Havent posted for such a long time, these horrid horrid missed beats still bother me i'm having them every single day sometimes i have to take a deep breath when i get them (does any1 else) it still gets me down y cant it be normal and y am i still getting them when i dont get panic attacks now.

Even when i dont think about them they are still there it makes me so
    I wish i could have a single day without having any but thats not going to happen. I think i still need reasurance even though i have had them for such along time.

linda xx

Re: 9yrs of ectopics still bother me!!!!!

hi linda

I really feel for anyone who has to put up with ectopics......they are the worst thing imaginable for me......... I started getting bouts of them last august, its now feb and im still no further down the line with a cure for them......thats because there isnt one........im stuck with them...

im really sorry to hear that they still bothering you nine years down the line linda.......but as you will no by all the tests you've had.....theres nothing wrong with your ticker....so they say dont worry about it...........BUT its not so much the worrying its the fact there always there, you carnt get any restbite from them when there at there worst...

I feel my life has been seriously affected by these bouts of ectopics....im not the person i used to be.......maybe thats a good thing...i dont no.....but rest assured linda you are deffinatly not alone suffering with this symptom.......Ive just had them for 8 days solid, well over 100 or so a day,everyday for 8 days..........I even tried to induce a heart attack by running as fast as i could for fifteen mins hopeing to put an end to the ectopics and.................im still here lol....To be honest i think we've just got to try and accept them for what they are....HARMLESS....ignore them as best we can and try and get on with life.........maybe oneday they will actually go for good.....

try and keep your chin up

chris.

Re: 9yrs of ectopics still bother me!!!!!

I had ectopics for about 5 years and they went away one day and didn't come back for about 6 years! So there is hope! I have got them again now..been about 4months, but not as bad as before so trying to ignore them...but they are evident every day. Very difficult to ignore as they wear you down. Many people have posted ideas on how to deal with them...so some may help you...I get on best telling them I am too busy to be bothered with their nonsense so they might as well pack it in!! Good luck and hope you get some respite soon. X

Thread Information