Thread: hi guys

hi guys

well where do i start my name is saty and im 30 years old...suffer from anxiety ....it could come up at anytime...meeting/talking to new people, walking down the street, ANY TIME....feel hot, train of thought becomes illogical, heart beats faster, then it gets worse because of the worry and so on.. all the usual symptoms. I have had this for 6/7 years maybe not a constant problem but it has seemed to get worse as i get older and can crop up quite alot these days. I started to lift weights about 10 months ago and have changed my eating habits which has helped somewhat with my confidence. Ime not on any meds and my doctor has a passive attitude like dont be silly type of thing..i just wanna help myself now live my life to the fullest in regards to reaching my potential both at work and in my social life and not have to avoid certain situations where im sure that horrible feeling might visit me. Ime seeing joining nmp as the 1st step to helping myself...nice to meet all of you(phew not face to face ha ha)..

Re: hi guys

Hi saty, and welcome to nmp you will find it helpful and supportive here. glad you found us and maybe see you in chat sometime love paige x

Hi saty and to NMP
    I am pleased that you have found us as there is so much help, support and information. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends.

take care xxx

Hi Saty,

to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes

Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

The Sticky Kitchen on facebook!

Hi

Welcome to the site I think you will find lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Hi Saty and to the site, i'm sure you will find lots of good advice and help here, take care xx

Hi Saty,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

Thread Information