Thread: Painful fingers and toes

Painful fingers and toes

Before I freak out I thought I should give my friends at NMP a post to see if I need to Google or not. I know I shounld't but I am scared. I have struggled with HA and GAD for several years now. This symptom appears to be new. I am having what appears to be nerve pain in my fingers and toes, especially my big toe. The pain is not constant but is sharp when it occurs. I have also noticed a feeling that something wet is on my feet or legs at times when nothing is wet on them. Of course my mind is telling all sorts of terrible things. Can anyone tell me if they have had this type of thing?

J2

Re: Painful fingers and toes

i get pains everywhere at different times, right now its in my foot too but its down the outside (little toe)

I've had the same thing for the past few weeks. Sharp pains in my hands and feet, sometimes up my arms and legs. And it's also right above my eyes and in my jaw at times. And the cold/wet sensation, too. There have been moments where my entire back feels like that. It's definitely scary.

Thanks for the posts everyone. I am now having pain in all over and I am freaking out. My neck and tailbone hurt too. Does anyone else get this?

hi again j2, you're not alone! i went out last night and when i got home my right leg was hurting so much! it was like growing pains and i was terrifed! apparently it's all tension and when we relax it starts to hurt. it's really hard to convince yourself of this but you have to try..i'm terrfied of blood clots and i can't help but worry but i know it doesn't help - just makes it all worse!

Hi J2

Yes I have this, have had bloods done as I really thought I would be crippled with arthritis within a couple months but they came back fine. The pain was and still is exactly as you describe, in my fingers and my toes and more recently my knees and the wet feeling....

I had that the first time ever before I even knew it was a symptom the other day, down my right leg, I really thought I had spilled something but nothing there !!

x

PS if you are really worried request some blood tests...DO NOT GOOGLE , ITS HARMFUL FOR YOUR HEALTH!!!

Thread Information