Just got back form the doctors. Worst day ever lol.

To start off with the doctor was 35minutes late for my appointment (not amused). So I sat in the waiting area which was packed, Heart racing, sweating, cold flushes, legs like jelly, my head racing couldnt focus on anything.

Tried allowing the attack and demanding more panic but nothing just stopped for a few moments then started again so I basically had 6 panic attacks in that 35minutes waiting.

Anyway now I'm REALLY panicking over the fact that he said to go have a blood test. I feel faint thinking about needles ever since having my TB injection at school when I came unbeleivablly close to fainting (basically collapsed on the table anyway lol) And to make it worse its a fasting blood test. Trying not to think negative but I just know Im going to faint. Knowing their taking blood out of me, a needle in my arm, the fact that its blood and I have a phobia of blood.

Also Im booked in to have an ECG test for my heart becuase it was racing so he sugested it. Anyone ever had one before? What happens on the day?

Thanks.