Thread: grey's anatomy

grey's anatomy

does anyone here watch grey's anatomy? the episode that aired this past week showed izzie getting a mole removed, and all signs point to the fact that her mole was cancerous (they didn't say it out loud but at the end they showed the doctor coming over looking like she had bad news).... and all these brain problems she's been having (hallucinations, etc.) and a high level of something in her blood, means that it has spread all throughout her body. as some of you might know, she's being written off the show, which means they're either going to kill her off or send her off to get treatment, or something. we'll probably know more next week because they didn't elaborate much on it.

so, given the fact that i had some moles removed a few weeks ago and STILL have not gotten the results back yet, this was the LAST thing i needed!!! i know, it's a television show and she's a fake character - but still, obviously the show is based on medical truths! do you guys know what i mean?? GAH.

Re: grey's anatomy

Grey's Anatomy and House have given me a scare or two in my time. I can't believe House actually convinced me I had meningitis... TWICE!

I always try to remember it's just a TV show.

Thread Information