Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Annoyed with myself

Hmmm you could just be right there, Piglet, no one EVER praises me for anything though, as an adult, I don't really think I should be expecting anyone to.

Emma, I always feel distant too and think it sounds pathetic when I admit it to myself. I'm never good enough.

Kate

Hi Emma

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Maybe we should have a meet to rediscover our confidence LOL</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Hehe, yeah, we could meet and feel low together, LOL, we shall have a party too .

Hi Kate

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I'm never good enough.</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    You are good Kate , that's low self esteem.

Florence.

**Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith. **

Thats sounds good Florence, could do with a party. Bet your miles from me though? [:P]

Kate - were a right pair arnt we LOL

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

So, how do we go about gaining this big old chunk of high self esteem from???

*Thinks* maybe they sell it on ebay....

Kate

Hi Emma, I used to feel like you and still do to a certain extent but I was once told to imagine everybody as equals, after all at the end of the day we all pee and poo.You may say urgh or similar but it is true.
    Some people may have more money, some have more brains (not me lol), some be tall silph like figures, or some 4st overweight like me but they are no better than you or me.
    I went to the meetup last week and it wasent the easiest of things to do and as Im sure Kairen wont mind me saying, we were together for the day previous and we would be talking about something not at all related and then all of a sudden we would come out with, o what if Sal this......... or what if Nic that............., but it was great, we all got on fine and I certainly didnt feel "below" them for want of a better word.And I am sure they all felt the same.
    people on this site are great and I think if you get chance to go then go for it.
    I have worked in a job for a lot of years now where I continuosly need to give praise and that has helped me accept it too, I love a bit of praise and positive talking.
    Hope this helps, lots of love Alexis,x

Thanks for this Alexis, I will try and look at everyone as equals. Ill check out the next meet ups and see when and where they are. Maybe I should think of a one on one first with someone?

Im the one with no brains and definately 4 stone over weight aswell, so your not the only there LOL. Infact that is one of my issues issues is the weight.

Thanks again xx

Emma xx

its hard Emma I know, especially when we have issues such as our weight etc, teeth are another issue I have,yes a one to one first was definitly best, dont think I would have gone otherwise, you are not near us are you, I travelled few hrs tho to get to that one, Love Alexis,xx

No Im in Gloucestershire. Was that the first time you met Kairen, the day before?

Emma xx

Yes it was Emma, we met chat and on forum then went on msn and gave mobiles, I hadent even spoke to her, met her at station and was just super then on, still friends now after meetingLove Alexis,xx

That sounds lovely Alexis. Take care

Emma xx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information