so much is going on right now and its really depressing. my sister has to be in a different state by tomorrow morning for court so that she can keep my niece, her father is trying to take her, and because of what my moms husband did in the past they are accusing him of doing now, to my niece. long story short, he had molested myself and my friend (that was a bit hard to get out) so my nieces father and his mother are saying all these things that arent true. i know he hasnt done anything to my neice. but now my sister said that she was going to try to lie to the court by saying that he had thought my friend was over 18. and come to find out thats what he had said in court at the time it all happened, but they knew that he knew that she was underage. my sister said that if she doesnt lie they will take my niece. i dont want my niece taken away but i also dont feel that its right for her to lie, especially about something like that. just her sitting there and telling me what she was going to say, obviously upset me and mad me angry. my mom sat there and didnt say anything so she most likely knew. i feel so betrayed by everyone im living with cause they always try to make it like nothing had happened and dont care. all's i really want to do it just knock him on his ass and tell my mom to give him a divorce. although i know she wont. i just dont know what to do anymore. :(

Jenn