Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: prozac

Hiya Jewel,

Most anti d's have some affect while your first taking them. Even tho' your immediate reaction is to stop taking them if they make you feel weird, you should really see your doctor first and explain what's happening to you.

It would be useful to know why you have been prescribed them. Is it for anxiety, depression or panic attacks.

Finally, have you been taking them in the morning with some breakfast because they can cause sleeplessness if taken in the evening.

If you get a chance you get back to me on PM.

Theo

It takes time to get used to it. I took it but i gave in too soon so i cant comment on the benefits but i know a lot of people who have got on great on it so i really hope it works for you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Hi All

Thanks for all your replies. I dont know if I have depression or anxiety or both really. I have symptons of both so it depends which Dr you see and how you are feeling at the time as to what they say is wrong with you.

I dont know if I have done the right thing by stopping them but at least I can think straight now. I just feel anxious all the time and am frightened and I have no confidence in myself. I live in my head all the time but I dont really have panic attacks so I dont know what is really wrong with me. I guess I am frightened of going mad that is my main problem.

Thanks

Nicola

hi Jewel,

It sounds like you suffer from anxiety without actually having full-blown panic attacks, which is good really!! If the meds didn't make you feel good, then it's good that you came off them. At least now you can think straight and try to decide what is the best thing to do. All the best

Sarah

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information