Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Headaches

Re: Headaches

I've had a constant headache everyday for as long as i can remember... Or at least for the past 20yrs. Sometimes it's worse than other times. I've never seen anyone about it. By the time i learnt that i have constant headaches, i'd already just learnt to live with them.

On those wonderful rare moments (which last between 10min to an hour) i can experience no headache at all and it is pure bliss!!!

I guess when they start interfering with my life or get worse, i'll have it checked out.

I am prone to headaches too. Normally after a day or 3 it goes away with some ibuprofen. Now it lasts for nearly 2 weeks. The back of my head connection with neck, sides and forehead. Sometimes my teeth feel sour, I get electric whooshing in my ears and I have short moments of lightheadedness. O and my jaws are stiff like hell. Tomorrow I will see my doctor again but I know what he will say already.
    So strange I don't feel that stressed at the moment aqtually. But worrying is stress i guess. I hate this feeling. Some days it is nearly ghone other days I have to take a pain killer. The pressure feeling on the side and forehead remains a bit. I think it is the worry that enlarges and intensifies everything as well.

I should say I don't feel extra pain or pressure while sporting, it releaves.

Can anyone relate to these feelings or should I worry??

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Rob, can I suggest that you start your own thread about your issues? just copy paste this one into it... you may get more replies that way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

I have done just that, many thanks

Anyone ever had off and on head pressure ? No pain. Just wondering because I’m scared .

Headaches due to muscle issues, can also be treated by eating multivitamin rich foods. While massaging coconut oil is also effective, as it provided me a sudden relief from headache that was really painful.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedGurl View Post
    Anyone ever had off and on head pressure ? No pain. Just wondering because I’m scared .
    Yes, this is what I'm going through now. Pressure on the top of my head, however mine is constant and has been for the last 3-4 days. Then I'll randomly get sharp stabbing pain anywhere around my head. The temples, back or even top of head. It feels like someone has put a weight on the top of my head most of the time.

Good Morning,

So the last few weeks I’ve had a lovely achey neck and tension headache.. I’ve an appt with my doctor tomorrow , but does anyone have an miracle cure or treatments they’ve used to help with neck and head tension. I usually use white tiger balm and heat and cold compress! Along with regular breathing and mindfulness, but of course I’m tense from anxiety, but I can’t get on top of the pain or tenderness!

Any ideas or suggestions welcome…

many thanks

Sarah x

http://Instagram.com/made_brightly

A massage is great. You could either get someone else to do it or yourself. It'll help release any tension that is there.

Hi all,

I haven't been on the forum for ages, since I managed to overcome my fear of bowel cancer (with the help of a clear colonoscopy) but the fear is back about something new.

In December 2019 I had the most awful sinus issue, possibly an infection so had anti biotics, anyway I think since this time I've suffered with headaches, one particular attack in about June 2020 which I had to go to bad, I haven't had one that intense since but I had been getting them regularly, sometimes lasting days and sometimes just in the morning until I get up and move around.

The logical explanation is that I have issues from the sinus issue but in my head it's a brain tumour, and of course my symptoms all fit!

I hate anxiety

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread Information