Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just dont understand. Why like this?

I just dont understand. Why like this?

My father passed away on friday.

I dont know how to cope...I have never lost somebody before...I mean, I'm just 19!

He was too young to go. I just dont get this, apparently he hadnt eaten or drank much in two weeks, and his body just gave out.

Why didnt he just eat more? If he just took care of himself this wouldnt have happened, and I would be able to talk to him still.

I look in my cell phone and his number is there, like I can just push the button and talk to him. I dont even think this is sunk in yet.

I am feeling extremely guilty for things that I wish I could now change. I dont think he realy knew how much he was loved. And Ill never be able to fix this.

Re: I just dont understand. Why like this?

So sorry for your loss KaylaMarie.

So sorry for your loss KaylaMarie. I hope you have or can find the help you need with this.
    You have my support.

Thank you. I feel so wierd telling people this. but I was the only person in my family close to my father. I just got back in touch with him two/two and a half years ago...
    before that, nobody had any contact with him at all. It just isnt right. It wasnt meant to be like this.

So sorry to hear about your dad, that's really sad news.
    I've lost what seems like far too many people and grief doesn't get any easier, it's a very confusing and difficult time.

Have the doctors not given you and your family any results back to explain the cause of death ?

When you say you don't know how to cope, I believe you shouldn't hide any feelings, you need to try let everything out. Talk to your family, friends and maybe a grief counsellor. You are still in shock, it's still very early days.

I'm so sorry. Take good care of yourself x

I havent spoken with doctors or anything. I talked with my dads girlfriend...

She said he went outside to get the mail...fell...came back in and went to sit down. And then...he was just gone.

She called 911 and they couldnt bring him back.

She talked to a person and they said that based on what she was telling them, about his eating habits the llast couple weeks, and the fact that he had type 2 diabetis, that they werent doing an autopsy.

sorry for your loss kayla xxx

Wow, I'm so sorry for your loss, that has to be very tough to take. MY prayers go out with you. I've never had to deal with something this monumentally life changing, and just the thought of losing someone close near makes me tear up.

Once again that is terrible news, and I hope the best for you, and that your father is in a better place now.

Im deeply sorry to hear about your loss KaylaMarie.I lost both my Dad & Mum over 20yrs ago when i was 23 and i can imagine the pain you must be feeling right now.
    My thoughts & prayers are with you at this sad & difficult time xx

I am so sorry to here this very sad news
    You are in my thoughts.
    Love Lisa
    xxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information