this was a wonder drug for me... cured my depression and anxiety. then after a while my personality totally changed, started smokin, drinking, doing drugs, ruined my 10 year relationship and eventually got sectioned oh and i gained 4 stone in weight.

turns out i have bipolar triggered by seroxat. i was on seroxat for 6 years, during this time i was just hyper but also very sluggish, sleeping a lot. they then increased my dose to 30mg and thats when i went manic. I honestly believe that seroxat didnt trigger bipolar but actually caused it, if that makes sense, as in the drug has caused permeant brain damage.

Before seroxat i was able to have a full time job (i had been on other antidepressants) but now i am classed as servely disabled and left unable to work. Thankfully i am able to to do volouenty work in mental health. but honestly this drug is the devils work.

I wish i had never agreed to take it, maybe i wouldnt have bipolar now? who knows, all i know is that my life is totally messed up due to it.