Thread: shaking the bed again

shaking the bed again

Hi everyone,
    Well last night beat them all. I woke after been asleep for 15 mins and off I went. Legs shaking like an earthquake hot and very painful tingles in my head arms and legs. The whole bed shook!! I wanted to hold my husband's hand for re-assurance (well you can imagine the reply I got from that one) I've also had it this morning.I feel quite alone and am now wondering if it's these EPA fish oils making me worse.or whether to keep trying them. I've only been on them 12 days.Everyone is getting fed up with me but I can't help it.I want to be well even my GP doesn't seem bothered anymore.

Re: shaking the bed again

Hi Angel,
    I am sorry to hear that u are not feeling great. I have the same problems with shaking. For the last 2 mornings my husband has woke me up to check I am okay cos I am shaking in my sleep. To be honest at one point I was convinced I must have parkinsons !!!
    Please remember you are not alone, you can always go to the nmp chat room which has loads of friendly people who will listen to you.
    If you need to you can always send me a message. We are all in this together but if we stick together we will beat it.

Love & Hugs
    Jacqui xx

Hi Tiffanydesigns
    Thanks for reply, It's not nice is it but I hope it will get better in time

I get this sometimes, but only sometimes so not really sure what to say... just your not alone. x

I have this from time to time aswell.
    I have done all tests and everything is fine, its due to anxiety i guess.

I know when the girl in the Exorcist did this the Priest had to be called for

What medication are you on as I found Trazodone would do some of these things to me when I was unable to sleep but because my sleeping pattern was so bad I don't go to bed anymore until I feel myself so tired so I am not sure if this would now happen to me on Prozac but I guess I should try and go to bed at a normal time to see if it was the Trazodone that was causing this.

Hi Irishhhhhhhhhhh
    Thanks, at least my head hasn't turned right round yet!
    I'm not on any medication. I've tried 6 different types years ago when I went off the 'deep end' and none suited me, they all made me worse. It seems I'm not very good with tablets.I'm even allergic to alot of antibiotics. That's why I thought it may have been these fish oils (by the way GP yesterday told me to come off them. He said they can cause anxiety,so it might have made it worse! )
    Last edited by angel 2; 04-03-09 at 07:01.

Thread Information