Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: depersonalization

Hi hun

It is common how you are feeling and i appreciate how hard it is. You are at the right place and people will totally understand how you feel and support you through this.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member
    Hi 777 and welcome,

Depersonalisation was one of my first symptoms and was really bad in the begining but when a doctor eventually diagnosed me right (5 weeks ago) and I knew what was wrong with me it didn't seem so bad. I still get it now, some days being better than others but hopefully when the meds start to kick in properly it will go completely.

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

hi can anyone recommend any natural remedies that may help ie are there any tablets I can get from somewhere like Holland and Barret that can help?

I answered your other post

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Welcome to this site 777, you will find lots of help and advice here.

Please do not feel that you are alone, we are all here to help.

Claireabell

Hi 777,

Welcome to the site, im fairly new too

Depersonalization is the worst part so i totally appretiate how you feel. I couldnt figure out what came first, that or the anxiety, its a very frightening experience but I have found the more you try to carry on as normal the more you get used to it if thats possible. I have found since I found this site ive actually started to feel better, you will receive a lot of support. I hope you are feeling a little more at ease, I too thought it would send me mad but im still here!!!

Kx

.......Is your past barging in on your future? Make a better 2morrow 2day.......

Nice one Kate

Glad we're helping you understand and cope better and now you know that you won't go mad at all.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

hi 777

i suffered terribly from depersonalisation in the beginning and developed an obsession with going mad, at the time i had no idea what anxiety was so my logical thoughts told me i must be losing my mind. i spent most of my days in this state for the best part of three years and although exhausted im definetely not mad. im positive that this does not lead to madness altougth it feels that way as i have had many psychologists confirm this for me when it was particularly bad for me.
    i hope you feel a little reassured as i can sympathise with what your feeling.

Michellex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information