Thread: FREE NMP promotional leaflets/postcards

FREE NMP promotional leaflets/postcards

I know that some of you have previously handed out the No More Panic postcards and flyers to GP surgeries, libraries, colleges etc but I never know if you need any more so I have added them to the online shop so you can order them there if you run out.

Please look here:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/shop/in...index&cPath=81

They are FREE but I am limiting it to 30 per person or I will run out fast and obviously I have to pay the postage costs as well.

If you are ordering something else from the shop then just add them to the order if you need any.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: FREE NMP promotional leaflets/postcards

Thanks for pointing this out Nicola

I didn't know that these were available. I would certainly like some. I go to a resource centre for people with mental health issues and I sure some of the other service users would be intrested at looking what the site has to offer.
    I will have a look in the NMP shop a perhaps buy something as to save postage.

xxx

I have posted yours today for you Sunshine

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Many thanks Nicola

Look forward to recieving them as well as the sw**ky pen and Rescue Remedy. The Rescue Remedy is an absolute bargain and a lot cheeper than I have paid in the past!

take care xxx

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

Oops the NMP filter didn't like the word sw-anky!!!

Will you ship these to Canada? I work in a school for at-risk youth as a teacher and our guidance staff could really use these.

I also did nit know these where available....I will have a word with my GP's practice and see if I can leave some there!!..I do think this board is a fantastic place and if it can help others realise that they are not alone in feeling like this then great...
    Lotte
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by viremarthius View Post
    Will you ship these to Canada? I work in a school for at-risk youth as a teacher and our guidance staff could really use these.
    Yes I will

Please PM me your address. Thanks

Thread Information