Thread: im back! erm advice needed please! pref girls...

im back! erm advice needed please! pref girls...

hey all,

havnt been on for neally 2 month sinse my CBT started and well im doing good. now on citalapram 20mg and i feel better and carlmer! about 2 month ago i woulda thought i was guna die everyday! or have a heart attack ( which was the mager one ) but CBT does work. i can go out now and everythin!.

but yeah, i went out last night. had some drinks and didnt know you wasnt ment to drink on citalapram! and today im a wreck! im nervious constanly on edge, shakey and really anxious.

i had sex with my bf last night.. and well ive got a pain at the bottom of my stomache and "spotting" i dunno if im commin on, cuz im on the mini pill which can make it very irregular.
    i keep thinkin ive got internal bleeding or something. cuz well it was kinda hard if ya get me and it did hurt! so am sooooo worryin now. and havnt felt like this for agessss...

please reply someone!!!

luv jo xxx

Re: im back! erm advice needed please! pref girls...

Hi Jobear,

I find that sex is painful just before my period, or at the very start of my period. I think the entrance to the uterus becomes quite sensitive before our periods. This could be one cause, if you think you are due on. Another cause could be that you have a slight infection.

See how you feel for the next couple of days, if you find that it's not your time of the month, then have a chat with your doc, i'm sure it's nothing serious to be worring about though.

Hope this helps alittle. xx

Thread Information