Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feeling rubbish

feeling rubbish

I was determined not to post again about anything other than positive things, and I have tried to stay positive all the time but deep down I dont feel good at all, Ive struggled all week and longer if truth be known, but have pretended everything is Ok.
    I have a big night coming up tomorrow, I am going to a concert but i wonder if I will even go, as the night draws on Im feeling terrible panics just thinking about it, worse than I have had for ages.My heart is beating so fast I feel as if it will explode.irrational thoughts are multiplying by the dozen, I even feel people are laughing at me,I know Im tired because I get very little sleep. I have tried to go to bed three times but as soon as I lay down I cannot handle the situation.
    Not really sure why Im posting because I know all you wonderful people will come with super vibes but I feel rubbish, Sorry guys.
    i have done all sorts today to try and be positive, Ive had my hair done, Ive been in a cafe, Ive been to a charity meeting, all these things I couldnt do a few months ago.My life has been busy and uprooted in some ways and I think maybe Im doing too much??Love Alexis

Alex !

I am so proud of you ! Cinders you are going to the ball, do you honestly think Rod Stewart can perform without you their

and I want my piccies! This week has been hectic for you, and travelling can make you very tired as we all know! I know you will not give in to this because tom night I am going to be with you at that concert, you will be hearing me telling you to throw those purple knickers in! so go get him girl!

Don't you dare let this monster anxiety and panic take away the chance to see the man of your dreams !!

NOW! Text me from Birmingham, and I am sending you a massive hug and kiss!

and remember I am standing right by your side !! and I want my Piccies!!

TC

your friend
    Sue with 5

scknight

Hi Alex

Sue is right you will go to the ball. As if Rod would even consider going on stage without you there. Don't forget that you have had all the worry over the holiday aswell. I'm not supprised you are feel low.

Take care

love

MANDIE XX

Hi Alexis,

It definately is the extra stress of thinking about going to see Rod. It's probably all that excess adrenalin thinking about him "doing his stuff" on stage![8D]

Seriously though, my anxiety is through the roof at the moment and I think it is due to the fact that I'm going on holiday on 6th August and it is permanently on my mind. Although both the holiday and your Rod concert are enjoyable things that we are looking forward to, they still are stressful and seem to overwhelm us.

You WILL go to the concert just like I WILL go on holiday. Once the time comes to actually set off to the concert, the anxiety will lessen. It's good old anticipatory anxiety thats to blame!

Have a lovely time and don't forget to give me a wave as you drive past my house!

Love Kate xx

Hi Alexis,
    You have done so well recently, i have been reading your posts and following a lot of your examples and advice, you have worn me out!! You are overtired, as you say, you have trouble sleeping and when we are tired, it makes things a hundred times worse!The build up to any big event always sets us off, but usually we make it, you have helped me on many occassion to get to my destination!!!I so hope you make it, once you are there, you will be totally distracted. Alexis, hun, i need a blow by blow account of the whole concert, there is no jealously on my behalf, what-so-ever?????If you believe that you'll believe anything. Seriously mate, try to rest as much as you can beforehand, and take it slowly and try to enjoy. My vibes are with you, please take care. xxxjean

Hi Alexis,
    Don't be so hard on yourself, you've come so far, you shoud be proud of what you've achieved. You've had extra stress recently and are having a blip, but it will pass.
    Go to the concert and have a great time, you'll be more upset if you don't go and you can't disappoint Rod can you lol
    Take care,
    Love LJ

Hi Allexis

You have come along way and are doing really well, so dont be too hard on yourself. We all go through the blips and i think we all tend to over analyse how we are feeling after doing so well, which in turn makes it all seem much worse.

This will pass and we are all here for you. If you want to chat you know where i am hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

hey Alexis,

Sorry to hear you're feeling down. Just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you. Have a great time at the concert!!

Sarah

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi Alexis,

How are you feeling now?? I haven't spoken to for ages, what with hol etc.. but if you need to talk please PM me or email me.

I have suffered with anxiety for years now and you will always have blips. It is nice to have somewhere to vent them, like this place, where we know we will get replies and advice from people who know how we are feeling.

Make sure you enjoy your night out.....are you really going to see Rod Steward....!!!????? I'm sure you will be fine when you get there, just remember how you all encouraged me about my holiday, if I can do that you can do this.

I popped into the chatroom the other night and quickly came back, because I didn't know anyone. I think I've been away from here too long lol!!

Anyway, you take care and I'm here if you need to talk.
    Love, Linda.xxx

Hi Pet,

You have had a lot on the last few weeks, and not just little outings, so just give yourself time to wind down a bit,

I'd love to say pretend im there next to you, but you know how much i hate him so lets not go there LOL

anyway i will speak to you later xxxx

kairen x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information