Thread: Feeling low, useless and worthless

Unhappy Feeling low, useless and worthless

hi everyone, im having a really bad day today. i have had so many panic attacks, nightmares and everything lately and im so depressed i just dont know how much more i can take of it all. i've never been depressed this bad before, i've always tried to look on the bright side even when life throws so much at me. i have been thinking about a way out and sometimes sit here just crying and wishing id never been born. i tried seeking help from my mental health team, who know about my horrific past and agorapobia and everything, but they just told me to snap out of it and grow up, this woman said theres no such thing as depression and i need to stop making a fuss as many people have bad pasts. i just really dont know what to do. my medication isnt helping. i feel so lost.
    turned back upon the past?

Re: Feeling low, useless and worthless

Hi, I too have had a bad past, I have suffered for 3 years with anxiety, palpataions and depression. I was put on anti depressents which now I have weaned myself off as i felt worse. I fianlly found a wonderful lady who I go to and she gives me massages and has given me a Bachs remedy which she had made up it contains cherry plum,mimulus, aspen, rock rose, star of bethlehem and walnut. They are helping me so far. I still get down, but I take some drops and this really helps. The doctors were so unsympathetic to the extent that one kept banging his head saying its in your head which made me feel worse. I try to look for the positive things in my life and this helps. I know how you are feeling but things will get better. Our past does influence how we feel today.But we have to make our future brighter and not let the bad things win. Take Care You will get through it

Lisa x

Re: Feeling low, useless and worthless

thanks for the reply, im feeling a bit better about things now. i had a phone call from the mental health team, this woman said sorry for what id been told and shes coming out to see me next thursday. hopefully they can start helping me now.
    turned back upon the past?

Thread Information