Thread: hope!

hope!

ok. . this is kind of a success story but i wanted to post it more to give people hope when they are feeling in the depths of dispare.
    yesterday was awful i do not want to bore you with the details as its a little complicated but it was/is and has brought alot of my emotions to the surface.
    anyway ive been coming here along time and i have made loads of progress but for a moment (well a few hours to be honest) i thought id gone back to square one, the anxiety and panic just over took,
    i would like to say a big thank you to everyone in chat as i spent alot of time there who just kept me comapny, i said it was not a good day but no one pryed or questioned it but i knew i could go into help at any time and someone would follow.
    i dont like asking for help or talking about my problems but i also did to a good friend of mine from this site and they were great too, helped me see things clearly.
    anyway i told you this wouldnt make complete sense but the main thing is last night i went to bed at 3am i had the most biggest panic attack ever i was sooo scared but again i knew i could come down here and find someone or ride it through, i honestly thought i would not be able to go into work today but i am, i am up and alive and yes tired and emotional but the situation im in will take a few weeks to sort out, but with the support of everyone here i know im gonna make it through. and for the first time i can see a future even though its not nice now.
    so a huge big thank you to everyone on this site., you are special people.
    and if you are struggling right now it will get better just hang on in there and dont be afraid to ask for help.
    rach
    x

Re: hope!

What a lovely post.. thank you for your words of hope. xx

well done rach and i hope you were ok today
    xx

Well done, it must have taken a lot of courage for you to get up and go to work despite such a rough night. It's also good that you can see a future during such a bleak spell. Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it.

xxxx

Fantastic spirit. I'll bet it would have been alot easier not to go into work so well done for getting yourself in there. It sounds very much that although this episode has been a horrible experience for you at the same time you have taken a positive from it which in itself is a step in the right direction.

All the best

Nechtan

thank you all. . .
    am having a really tough day today, but reading the replies you have sent and reading what i first wrote . . .no im not going to give up and i can do it,
    thank you all for your support
    rach

Hi Rach

I hope your day gets better, keep positive and dont give up!

xx

Thread Information