Thread: Lonely

Lonely

HI folks, I'm feeling so down today and just needed to talk.I'm shaking all the time. My husband hardly talks to me he's fed up with the way I am.He won't listen, or looks away and say he's heard it all before or 'Aren't you going to the Doctors today?' He doesn't like me using the car because of putting petrol in it and now doesn't want me to use the phone because of the phone bill. HE DOES ! This is all making my anxiety so much worse I feel so lonely and unloved I've started crying while I'm writing this so I'll finish Soory for being so miserable this morning.....

Re: Lonely

((( Angel ))),

Your partner is being so unfair on you. You have to try and talk to him about all this, you can't go on with him nagging at you like that, it's wrong.

In the meantime, we're always here to listen. Keep posting if you need.

Sorry, I haven't much time to write, am in a rush, but wanted to reply to you as you are so upset.

Hope you start to feel alittle better today.

Take good care of yourself xxx

Hi Angel 2,

Katie76 is right your husband should'nt be treating you like he is.
    He might be fed up by the way you are but he needs to be more understanding and not liking you using the car or phone won't help,I really think you should talk to him and tell him how you feel

Take care x

Thanks Katie

Hi there im new to this site and also suffer with anxiety, im sorry to hear aout your husband because i know how lonely it can be. Just keep going and keep telling yourself your not alone.
    GOODLUCK
    Emma x

It's so nice knowing there are such friendly people out there to help and that's comforting in it's self. Thanks

Know how you feel..my boyfriend (only been with him 7 months) told me last week that he he's abit fed up of listening to my Anxiety stuff "Don't want it draggin me down" and "Just get it sorted"! is what he also said!(would be great if we could all "just get it sorted" lol)i was single for 3yrs and it was a lot for me to enter this relationship.it takes a lot of effort !
    i wouldn't mind but it was him that told me to talk to him about about any problems.only reason i told him about my Anxiety and was because i'd get nervous if we went anywhere and i wanted him to know why.Thing is now i'm gettin more Anxious trying to hide it !
    I really like him but Ive also noticed other selfish ways of his creepin in so not sure how long it will last.Only see him twice a week !

My ex husband was very controlling(also violent),in the end it wore me down i lost all my self esteem and confidence.
    No one has got the right to control another person !..
    its hard but you must make a stand or it just gets worse.

A Lot of us on here have got anyone to talk about our problems too(a lot of use hide our problems from family and friends too) that's why we come on here so yr not alone love

Hi angel
    phew he sounds like a right bundle of fun eh car phone what next the internet,i would corner him and tell him straight how miserable and lonely you are and how his actions are making you worse.
    To me there is a degree of controlling there and because you arent well its easier for him but there will come a day you start getting better and then we can clearly see who was there and helped when we were down
    Talk to him and maybe you need a wee break (mums)to take stock
    let us know how you get on ok and take care xx

Thread Information