Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Portsmouth/southampton Meet Saturday 4th April 2pm At The Harvester, Fareham

Portsmouth/southampton Meet Saturday 4th April 2pm At The Harvester, Fareham

Hi Just Thought I Would Make A New Thread To Remind You All That The Portsmouth/southampton Meet Is Saturday 4th April At 2pm At The Harvester, Avenue Road In Fareham. Please Could You Let Me Know If You Are Attending Either On This Thread Or Please Could You Pm Me. Thanks

Re: Portsmouth/southampton Meet Saturday 4th April 2pm At The Harvester, Fareham

Hi i'm comming.
    It would be nice to know about each other before we meet up !

I'm sue,41 yrs old
    Live in Southampton
    live on my own with 4 kids (aged 14- 22)
    Been on my own nearly 4 yrs then met someone(been with him 7 months) but its not working out,mostly down to my problems(to much baggage and mental problems i think lol) also finding out he's quite a selfish person !
    so don't think i'll be with him much longer.

Work part time, just care work...and i'm stuggling with this !

I suffer from
    Anxiety/deppression and panic attacks

Not on meds at the moment as tryin to fight it naturally and scared of side effects of takin meds !

Things not good at all at the moment.

So thats me !

Sue x

Re: Portsmouth/southampton Meet Saturday 4th April 2pm At The Harvester, Fareham

Hi im Sandra,34, live in Gosport and I am engaged to my partner Andy and I have a lovely black cat called Smudgie but no children. I work as a Volunteer Receptionist part time and I have been doing this job for nine months and I totally love it!!!!!

I am on propanolol and citalopram for anxiety, stress, depression and panic attacks. I also suffer from OCD and multiple phobias. So I have had a lot to deal with.

I think things are generally on the up but I do have my bad days. The only thing that is really affecting me is that I can't sleep (insomnia).

Sue, Im sorry things are not working with your partner - I honestly don't think it is down to you if he is that selfish. My ex was as well!!!!!!

looks like it might be just me and you meetin up lol x

I will still meet up with you Sue even if it is just the two of us lol!!!! Is anyone else interested in coming to this meet?

Hi, unfortunately I would not be able to make your meet up, but would just like to introduce myself. I am also from Gosport, Im 42 and a stay at home mum to a 3 year old. I have suffered with anxiety and panic attacks for about 5 years. The panic attacks were at their worst a year ago, so I started taking citalopram which did absolute wonders for me. Anyway I came off them at Christmas and have had a few setbacks, but I havent had to do anything out of my comfort zone for a while, so am feeling quite good at the moment. Hope to chat to you soon.

Hi thanks for the message fairymary. I am still taking Citalopram so I am glad you have had the strength to come off the tablets and glad that you are starting to feel better. I live in Gosport too so if you ever want a chat then you can always pm me on here

Hi so far it looks like its just myself and Soton Sue but if you do want to come along next Saturday please could you let me know by this friday 3rd April. Thanks

Ok Last Chance If You Do Want To Come To This Meet Tomorrow Then Please Put Your Name Down On This Forum By Midnight. Thanks

Ok i am cancelling this meet tomorrow and i am not doing another one again. Just thought it would have been a great opportunity for people to chat in the same situation. But even though I have pm people who said they were interested, put up this thread about it just doesn't seem like no one is bothered. Im not angry i am just disappointed about how people can let you down like this. Bye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information