Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: am i pregnant

am i pregnant

hey everyone sorry to disturb you i suffer so badly from anxiety that i banned myself from using the internet because was googling everything ,every ache pain etc.Tonight i am in such a state that i couldnt resist.I have been with my boyfriend for 3mnts.We havnt slept together because i want to wait.Anyway about three weeks ago we were messing around so call dry humping with clothes then with underwear on .At one point we were both naked am sure at some point he touched my vagina but did not enter me,he didnot come either but am now so worried am pregnant.Have looked on the internet some websites are saying you can become pregnant by pre come dispite not having sex or him coming.I am so worried cant sleep or concerate at work,i feel i cant think of anything else.sorry for going on but i feel the whole cycle starting again,know i will be googling it all night.am so worried thank you everyone

Re: am i pregnant

Hi siobhain,

I very much doubt you will be pregnant to be honest

It is highly unlikely but can be easily sorted with a pregnancy test.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Very unlikely, when is your period due?

Try not too wory about it too much because I can guarantee it will make your period late! That always happens with me! xx

thank you eveyone !i am so worried am actually sitting here thinking about what am going to tell my mum boyfriend etc.my period is due sunday but think ive had any pmt signs.more stuff on the internet is saying its possible.have now started googling leg pain and am getting my self in a state.

Stop Googling!!!
    Ive had to ban myself from using it too! I understand your worry I really do was in a similar situation last month and due to all my worrying and stressing made my period late! Took a test and all clear and came on the next day!
    For £15 you an have peace of mind and one less thing to worry about hun
    xxx

Hi everyone thank you,didnt sleep at all last night with the worry.Hadnt got my period this morning so did a clear blue test and that came back negative.I know they say they are 99 per cent accurate but i keep thinking i will be that one percent.Was then looking on the internet for reasons for missed periods and they said could be because of a serious illness now am sure have a serious disease likecancer a tumour etc,have been crying because i fell like im on my own because everyone just keeps saying i need to get a grip.i so worried .thank you everyone

Hiya,

I'd say your missed period is caused by all your stress, it really isn't caused by a serious disease. Please stop worrying so much and googling.

Don't ever feel like you're alone, because we're all here to try and help and will talk to you whenever you feel the need.

Take good care of yourself and I hope you start to feel better soon. xx
    Last edited by Oceanblue; 15-03-09 at 16:24. Reason: sorry wrong name

Google is a terrible thing for people like us! (Ive now convinced myself I have Fibromyalgia!)
    Im not going to tell you to get a grip as thats pointless but I do think you need to talk to someone, Mum, Doctor, Sister, Friend, anyone who knows you well and will be sympathetic and supportive!
    Im glad you did the test and I know they are only 99% accurate but nothing in life is 100% certain! (which gives us more reason to worry!)
    If you want to talk about anything feel free to PM me
    Take care
    xxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information