Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: For BILL

Re: For BILL

Before I go - I forgot to apologise to you Jaco. After writing on a sensitive subject last night, I took your message personally. Hey,... it's a better day today .

Oh,.. this song suits a day like to day,.. hee hee.

Have a good one everyone !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnTaY38_FRo

Reading your post Katie reminded me of this song. Wouldn't be nice if we could wake up every morning feeling like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcxYw...eature=related

This is another film you reminded me of! Why don't they make films like this anymore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp5HC...eature=related

As you know I live in my dreams so maybe I should try this! See if I can find an answer! Lovely film though...or at least I think so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wMFXSFKRBU

Hope you had a good time Katie!!! Going to be a wet week! Ever the pessimist!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Reading your post Katie reminded me of this song. Wouldn't be nice if we could wake up every morning feeling like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcxYw...eature=related

This is another film you reminded me of! Why don't they make films like this anymore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp5HC...eature=related

As you know I live in my dreams so maybe I should try this! See if I can find an answer! Lovely film though...or at least I think so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wMFXSFKRBU

Hope you had a good time Katie!!! Going to be a wet week! Ever the pessimist!
    Ha,..Lmao , Zip a dee doo dah ! Excellent, I love it, that songs great !!!! tee hee.
    I'm a real kid at heart, I guess I spend far too much time with them . All the kids from the street are usually around ours pretty much everyday, it's the start of the Easter hols so we've just finished making some Easter Decorations, the ceilings are covered lol. My bf's always in for new surprises when he comes home from work .

We've been making hats, 14ft paper chains to hang from the ceilings, egg wreaths, hanging egg decorations to hang around the tree plants, it looks brill,.. my bf will love it .

We had a great day out yesterday, we took a walk along the coast then we went to Arundel Town and Arundel Castle - Loved it, I love castles. This little village is sooo pretty. We then had dinner in a nice rustic village restaurant, best roast dinner I've ever had! Definately recommend it - The Bay Tree, if you ever to go and visit.
    We also visited our new little baby boy Siam kitty who will be joining his new little sister that we bought not so long ago. He was adorable. He'll join our family in Mid-May, can't wait.

O'yeh, that's what I was gonna to say, going by your links you posted, I really think you'd like living in Nova Scotia, Canada, seems right up your street, you could afford paddocks, land and a pretty large house for the price of a 2-3 bed semi here in England. Nova Scotia seems your way of life.

Well, the sun's still shining Bill .
    I can't wait until it warms up alittle more. As a family with afew friends, we love going to the South West Coast for surfing, cos we like to pretend we're cool and use the surfing lingo, like 'Cowabunga' and 'Wipe out man' , I can't wait. My boy has a new surf board and he's itching to use it,.... or maybe that's me.

O' well,.. i'd better make a move, I've promised the kids we'll all go out and find some things to make our own Pizzas.

Hope you have a good day.

Take it easy and be kind to yourself xx
    Last edited by Oceanblue; 06-04-09 at 13:23.

Please please please Katie tell me how you fit so much in.

Love Tracy x x x

Quote Originally Posted by tracy.splosh View Post
    Please please please Katie tell me how you fit so much in.

Love Tracy x x x
    Hiya Tracy,

I have two children, my boy is nearly 10yrs, daughter is 6yrs. The children, I have in from the street join us nearly everyday, but it's fine by me, cos most of the time they like making things, going to the woods, mountain biking, skating, painting and drawing, it's also my kind of thing and so it works well.
    It's kind of funny, but has also been worrying when some parents haven't even asked around for their own children or even called. I love kids, don't get me wrong, only it can sometimes be alittle inconvient when we want to make arrangements to go out with friends, as some end up coming with us to a family oriented place.

My own kids go to sports clubs everynight other than a Friday, which is Music, Karate, Rainbows and Street Dancing where I work P/T. This is a relaxed job, more something for enjoyment than anything else, I obviously don't work in the school hols and so that gives me sometime.

Since I was very ill, I've filled my time up, and try and plan my days the night before if I can and sometimes make arrangements. It not only works for myself but the children too. Saying this,.. I'm still unable to make social arrangements pre-planned say a week or afew days before, I just can't do it. I try and live each day as it comes and to my best. And big plans are usually spontaneous, it just works for me,.. although sometimes messy and chaotic,.. can usually add to the fun.

O',.... I don't iron !! One chore I don't believe in - Total waste of time ! lol. Luckily my bf's a Plasterer, good job eh ? For me that is lol. I only iron the essential things cos,... do people really notice that kids t-shirts or skirts aren't ironed ?! lol,.. Hell, if they do,.. that's their problem : P

My washing pile is a different thing,.. hell it's about 4ft 6 tall from the bottom of the basket,.. if you don't believe me, i'll send you a piccie .

Don't get me wrong, our home is very clean,.. tee hee, infact I used to have an obsession about cleaniness. Luckily have got over that now... phew.

Have to say I've found out,.. probably one of the worst ways ever possible to appreciate what life's about. I have never written the story here, more so because it's far too distrurbing, but it's been life changing and I will write about it one day,...but in time.

Life is FAR too precious and short, (especially for ironing) lol.

I want to enjoy life, that's all I want and to share it with my children, others and the rest of my family, it's the best thing ever.
    Have to go,.. need to cut my boys hair, it's grown down to his shoulders .

O' and btw,.. also when I write these posts it can take me about half an hour. I have to always get up and do things inbetween and so my time can be limited,.. though in a funny way.

Take care Tracy xx
    Last edited by Oceanblue; 06-04-09 at 19:11.

Dear Katie

Thanks for that, you have given me lots of inspiration. Go and enjoy the children and yourself.

Lots of love

Tracy x x x x x

Sorry dear Bill i have hijacked your thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww no worries Tracy.

I don't understand when people say they hijack threads, especially with Sites like these, everythings relevant and talking is good because it helps everybody.

It's nice to hear I've inspired you, that's touched me .

Hey ? Anyhow,... Bills a Night Owl, he won't mind .

Take it easy Tracy xxx
    Last edited by Oceanblue; 06-04-09 at 20:44.

Yep, I've been an All night owl lately! Getting used to the night shift! lol

Of course I don't mind anyone posting on this thread. Lisa started the thread so it's not really mine anyway and besides I agree with Katie that the more talking in a "conversation" the better!

Considering you're often up all night too Katie, not only do I wonder like Tracy how you fit everything in but where you get the energy from too!!! Whatever you're taking, I'll have some!

I agree, Nova Scotia sounds ideal for me! Anywhere where's there's mountains, lovely scenery and freedom - sounds perfect...providing I wasn't alone!

I've been thinking today about some things that you (Katie), Emma and June have said.

i think you are depressed because you are lonely and you want love and affection

Take your dog to a new park, alter your surroundings and find a new hobbie.

try to get out in the sunshine and listen to the birds - recharge your batteries.

They're all sort of connected. I've been thinking, I don't actually want love and affection. It's something I've rarely had and I've grown used to not receiving any tactile affection anyway. I can't change my situation either because of my conscience and insecurities so I doubt very much it would be something I'd ever be allowed in any case as it would be extremely unfair on the person who's giving. I think it's just something I'll have to accept. However, it's not the "wanting" that I'd like anyway.

I was at my club the other day and one of the members in her seventies came up to me and told me she was planning on not attending anymore because a couple of other members had really upset her. After she'd left, I went to talk to these members and that evening they went round to apologise to her. Today my friend came to me and told me she had some visitors and all had been sorted. She then said, "I knew, didn't I" and promptly gave me a kiss! Shortly after another member in her seventies came up to me, put her arm around me and talked to me about another matter.

It may seem very little to most people but to receive a kiss and an affectionate arm is something so unusual that I make a note of it in the diary! lol However, I must admit the feeling I had afterwards was one of sadness so I think it would be better if didn't receive affection anyway.

I do get out with the dog and go in the garden to admire the flowers. When I said earlier that "wanting" affection isn't what I want, I can describe what I mean in the following - Imagine you walk in the garden and you see a rose in full bloom. It's moist petals glisten with tiny droplets of dew in the morning sunlight and as you walk nearer towards it, you notice the smooth texture of each velvet petal. As you stand beside it, you notice it's sweet scent which overpowers you. You stand transfixed, intoxicated and hypnotised by its beauty. You feel a sudden urge to smooth its petals and to cut it to take it indoors but you feel to do so would be selfish and you would end up harming it by removing it from its freedom it needs to survive. You realise then for its own sake, you must leave it where it is for its own safety and wellbeing but you also know that when you need beauty and comfort, you can always go back out into the garden to hold it in the palm of your hand for a while but to treasure it from a distance by giving it feed that it needs to flourish.

It's not the wanting that's important - it's the giving, depending on what, if anything, the rose needs to maintain it's beauty and sweet scent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YnfC...eature=related

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information