Thread: Just something I've been wondering

Just something I've been wondering

Is it possible for you to have heart problems, if your blood pressure, heart rate, and blood oxygen level's are fine?

Re: Just something I've been wondering

Hmmm this is like the "Does my bum look big in this?" question, there's no good answer!

If we say yes you'll potentially start worrying about every problem we bring up, if we say no we're possibly lying to you.

So, going by the logic in my last sentence the answer is yes! HOWEVER, if your BP, heart rate and blood oxygen levels are fine then it's a minor one that at best needs monitoring. Perhaps the best question to ask yourself is if all of the above are fine even when exercising then as a general rule it's not a heart problem that needs you to focus all of your mind on.

I'll finish this off by saying go see your doctor if you have any reason to be unsure of the health of your heart, he's the person who can tell you, not us, not you thinking on it, him (or her). Several of the posters here have minor problems with their hearts but even heart problems, unless they're causing imminent danger to your life, don't need you to focus your thoughts/worries/anxieties on, it'll only make you feel worse.

Re: Just something I've been wondering

That's what I figured, thanks for the response!

Thread Information