Thread: Hi i'm new to the forum

Hi i'm new to the forum

Hi I'm new to the forum and have found it very helpful.My name is Jennifer.I'm 27 and suffer from depression and anxiety and I started Citaloplan an Monday.I haven't seen any benefits so far I just feel like sleeping all the time.I also suffer HA.

I have been having probs swallowing.It feels like I'm being strangled and can't swallow big things as I feel like after Ive swallowed that the food hasn't gone down but it has.It is painful sometimes.I know it is anxiety related because it started when I was anxious.Does anyone else suffer this? please help put my mind at rest.I have had it for about 2 weeks now and is making me anxious.

Thanks. xxxx

Re: Hi i'm new to the forum

A huge warm welcome to nmp

yes hun i used to have the swallowing problem too, it is so common and so annoying, once you accept it as anxiety related you'll forget about it.

you'll make some lovely friends here and get lots of help just keep posting

best wishes

di xx

hello
    I have had this, it is not very nice feeling. I was worried eating as thought was going to choke. The more i thought about it the worse it got.
    I also felt like I couldn't swallow and would take a few gos. I have found reading symptoms on left of here really helps when get my symptoms as explains why it is happening. If it is worrying you too much maybe go to the docs to check yourself out, this always puts my mind at rest for a little while.

take care x

Thanks everyone.It is nice to know that i'm not alone.The swallowing thing is horrible it is making me not want to eat.I'm so glad that I found this site it is so reassuring

Hi there and to the site, a lot of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is also very good , take care xx

Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Hi Jennifer,

to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes

Thread Information