Thread: after 3 months

after 3 months

of feeling ok and dealing with what life has thrown my way. ive had a bad week where everything has gone wrong. last night i had a panic attack for first time in ages ended up trying to throw up and pass out on batyhroom floor at 2 am. took me 2hrs to recover. the kids had me up a few times in the night and today i just feel totally drained. my whole digestive system hurts due to excess acid and ibs. i have no energy and 2 lil uns to look after. i hate feeling this way coz i no im a better mum when not panicky. i just wanna sit on sofa and stare into space and try no to think. i feel really bad and like ive let myself down for relapsing. also had my neighbour knocking on wall coz my daughter was crying (breakfast never comes quick enough when your 20 months old).

Re: after 3 months

Dealing with children when you have anxiety problems is never easy, I can sympathise with you on that. At a time you just want to rest they are usually waking up. If only we had an ounce of their energy. Setback is not your fault. You have enough to deal with without beating yourself up about something beyond your control. It happens, it not nice but it happens. It sounds to me like you are a very good mum as good mums always put their children's welfare before their own.

The exhaustion will pass. Its no comfort at the moment but it will pass and I hope you are feeling better soon.

All the best

Nechtan

Thread Information