Hi, I have recently finished a therapy called EMDR. I had this treatment for PTSD, but this treatment is used for anxiety, sexual abuse and a number of issues. I was not sure about this treatment as I have had other treatments that have not worked in the past. I have to say I would recommed this treatment. It was hard reliving the situation that caused my PTSD, but I have one session left of EMDR, and the flashbacks have stopped, memories have faded and they are not as strong, my anxiety has lessened and I feel a weight has been lifted, and my anxiey and agorphobia I,m finding more able to deal with and attempt to overcome, and just feel much better within myself.
If you feel this could benefit you, I would see your doctor, or what I did, I contacted my local mental health place and refered myself. You may have to wait on a list as I did, for about 6 months, but I found this treatment beneficial and would urge anybody that thinks It may help them, to try this treatment also, with a trained professional.

Good Luck, Stay Positive, Never Give Up. x x