Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The NoMorePanic On-line Weight Loss Club

Thanks for the email Claire,

Just wondering if anyone you know lost weight on that drop down diet (the soup one)?

Sounds too good to be true!

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

Since my challenge with Nic to loose 6lb before the last AT trip (which I managed but since put back on) I have discovered a fantastic new way to loose weight. You can still eat what you want, but the weight still falls off.

You may know from my previous posts that one of my closest friends has been diagnosed with cancer. She has had an operation to remove the bad bit, and is shortly to start radiotherapy.

I am riding her horses as she can't.

At the end of the month there is a combined training competiton, for pairs. Basically I will be riding a dressage test whilst remaining firmly on the floor, and my friend will jump a course of show jumps. The combined score will be added up and the best will win.

I haven't jumped for 7 years, and to be honest, never intended doing so again, until Thursday when Nic asked me to do the jumping whilst my friend did the dressage. I told her to get stuffed. Then I thought about it. She is being so brave, and tackling her illness head on that I just couldn't say no.

Today I had a show jumping practice and managed five fences (small) without falling off.

Apart from sweating a lot, and having totally solid inner thighs where they have been locked in protest since my attempt to get round a course this afternoon, I've lost 3 lb since Thursday. Everytime I think about jumping the horse, I feel odd and have to loose the loo.

Just imagine how lithe I will be in another two weeks time when the show is!

So my top diet tip, is to ease off the chocolate and do something that scares you!

Charlie

Nemesis - Rita QofS I JFDI'd THEM!!!!!!

LOL Charlie! That is how I feel, everytime I even THINK about the school playground I get the rumble for the loo!!!

I have just started getting into the routine now of exercising Weds and Sun. I have not lost anything yet, but something tells me the Baileys' is not helping!

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

Nerves - the best quick weight loss plan next to salmonella.

I've tried both and nerves is (slightly) more preferable!

Playground - what with kids and everything???? Much more scary than jumping a couple of fences!

One of my jobs is at a hairdressers and I live in fear of nits every time we have a small child in X

Charlie

Nemesis - Rita QofS I JFDI'd THEM!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information