Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The NoMorePanic On-line Weight Loss Club

The NoMorePanic On-line Weight Loss Club

A few people wanted to start a post on here to encourage each other with our diets.

I know that most of us want to lose weight but some want to put it on so all are welcome to join in and motivate each other.

We can offer each other support, motivation, food tips etc etc.

I will get it started.

I am currently dieting and if you have seen the pics of me at the meet-ups then you will notice I need to lose some weight [:O]

I started 5 weeks ago at 14 stone 1lb. I am 5'4" so need to be around 10 stone to feel comfortable - long way to go!!

I am doing the Weight Watchers diet but not going to the meet-ups cos I know what to do I just have to do it!

My biggest downfall is Stella and white wine and resisting them! Oh and crisps yum!

Feel free to join in if you want to. You don't have to give your weight on here I was just feeling brave [:O]

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Seeing that I couldn't fit into any of my suits on Monday when I suddenly needed to for a funeral .. [Ugh]:([V][Sigh...]

I will start with losing 1 whole stone !!

Meg

A good idea nic, but I am not brave enough to give my weight.
    A couple of years ago I lost three and a half stone and felt confident and healthy, over the past year Ive had a difficult time and put 4 and a half stone on.
    I decided to do something about it too. I joined slimming world, which is where I did it before, and lost 12 and a half pounds,
    I have slipped over last couple of weeks and as Im going away on Tuesday for 17 days I decided to wait until my return, yes I know another excuse, but one thing is dieting cannot rule my life it didnt last time and I was successful so I hope to be able to achieve it again.
    My weaknesses are savouries and stella too. love Alexis,xx

Alexis - I did get down to 11 stone 4 at one point and put it all back on like you. Oh well let's try again eh?

Meg - oops. LOL

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Well nic my excuse is wouldnt it be boring to be perfect??? (a bit nearer would be nice tho) lol

Hello my fat friends (JOKE!!) Well here I am. Have got up 2 sizes since suffering from anxiety from a size 6/8 to a size 12 and I'm NOT happy about it!! My biggest downfall is chocolate. I can eat bars of it and still want more [Sigh...] I really am addicted..but hey, maybe with some support, we can all become glamour models, huh?? Wishful thinking..

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

As I said to you Sarah, you are getting to be a cheeky lass,

Oh a quick tip - take measurements as well cos I lost inches and not much weight before. The inches made a big difference to the clothes not fitting even though the weight hardly moved.

Nicola

I need to lose about 3 stones but that is guessing as i am so scared to get on the scales.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member
    Well I need to loose 3 stone! I'm 11stone[No][Ugh][Sigh...]. I put on most of my weight when I had my son, before I was pregnant I was 7stone and I shot all the way up to 12 through my pregnancy!

I have the Davina Mc Call work out video which I think is really good if your anything like me and haven't the first clue about workouts! Unfortunatly though I haven't been doing it as often as I should be, mostly because of how I'm feeling but I will start it again now and keep you all posted!

So good luck to everyone and here's to being slim!lol

Take Carexx

Claire

PS. I actually sell weigh****chers goodies on ebay but if you guys are interested I will send you them for free. It's sent to you via e-mail (so just pm your e-mail address) and it's a recipe guide, points calculator(unfortunatly has to be used on your pc as being sent by e-mail[Duh!]), a daily eating diary and the diet where you can loose 17lbs in 7 days! If your interested just PM me.

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information