Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The NoMorePanic On-line Weight Loss Club

OOhh...this is exciting!!

Well I am 5ft 8" and before depression set in I was a size 8. I am now a size 12 but i actually think, along with my family and friends, that I do look healthier for it. I have only out weight on around my waiste area and I actually prefer it as i do look curvier and am tall so it helps...I just wish i couldve put weight on around the bust area!! But hey never mind!

As i say, my weigh is around my waist, and although i dont want to loose weight, i really would like to tone up - I have got a work out dvd (jades dance work out! haha dont laugh!!) but hardly ever do it!! I am addicted to sweets, crisps and CHOCOLATE!!!! [:I]

So...if any one knos of any good toning exercises or dvds ect...I'd love to hear from you!

Tatty B xx

So..anyone have any good ideas on how to lose weight fast?? Is starvation really the only way? [Sigh...] Well, going to have some chocolate..I mean an apple [:I]

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Morning Slimmers!!!!
    Starvation doesnt work, eat healthy Sarah as in healthy I mean type of food not quantity, lol, although of course some foods you can eat large quantities, dont think that means dairy milk, hey Sal, you dont have to get weighed if you dont want you can soon tell by your clothes, what I did once was get someone to weigh me but not tell then when I was feeling more confident I couuld look and still know how much Id lost, yes Ive dont this more than once.
    Love Alexis,xx

ive just ordered slimming world book of ebay am gonna give that a go. ive been weighing myself every monday for about 3 months and never shift from 167kg although friends i see me every now and again say im loosing weight. mmmmmmm not convinced lol i want to be about 9 1/2 to 10 stone /size 12

Love & Hugs from Sarah-Jane xxxx

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member
    As I said guys if you want something to help you start slimming just post or pm me your e-mail address and I will send you some weigh****chers goodies to get you started.

also definatly recommend the Davina McCall workout video, I think that it's great. It's in 5 sections, warm up, bum and thighs, upper body, stomach and cool down. They do a number of toneing exercised but every 10mins or so you do a 1min cardio (basically you get to jump about like a nutter!) to get the heart rate up and start burning off the fat. It really is good fun.

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

Slimming eh, I need to lose 3 stone as you can tell if you have seen my pic. Joined Weigh****chers online only kept it up for a week!!! but still member. My problem is lack of exercise due to agoraphobia, dont walk anywhere really, also suffer with sciatica so I limp about, but have got a huge garden so no excuse really. Just started mentoring and she wants me out and takes no nonsence. So doing this will get me started.Thanks Nic I will join in.

Barb xxx

I have the "real" weight watchers calculator Jammie but would be interested in the other Weight Watchers goodies you have. My email address is not a secret on here so I don't mind telling you it - nomorepanic@btinternet.com Thanks for that.

I also have the Davina workout DVD and am ashamed to say I did it once only. Must dig it out again. I found the best ones for me were Beverly Callard (from Corrie). Don't think they are on DVD but you can get the videos from ebay.

I also have all of Rosemary Conleys and they are good too but definitely the Beverly one for more intense toning exercises.

I also do aquatone for an hour each Wednesday - that is great fun and very good toning as well.

With regard to food try and fill up with vegetables with a main meal. That doesn't mean potatoes lol, I mean real vegetables. I love sliced green beans and could eat a whole pack to myself!

Happy slimming people!

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Am feeling very proud as am eating a huge bowl of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries..YUMMY

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

What a good idea Nic, [Yeah!]

Oh I so much need to loose weight to I have been on Weight Watchers before and lost a few pounds. I find no matter what i do my weight just sticks. Being short suffering with IBS bloating and a big bust [:O]doesn't help much either.LOL Must persevere though hey well after my Birthday of course!!!!!!!!!!![:I]

Heres to moderation not deprovation! Anyones who watches You are what you eat will understand what i mean! I'm sorry Gillian but a mung bean just doesn't quite do it for me![xx(]

Claire I will send you a PM re WW stuff thanks hun that would be FAB!

Take care All.

Love PIP'S X X[:X]

Hi all,

Thanks for doing this Nic, its brilliant. Well im 5ft 7in and weigh in at 14 and a half stone. I did get down to 9 stone before I met Jason, but now over the years and 2 more babies, put it all back on again.

Still, If we all work together we will beat all this together.

Question is where do we start ?? LOL

Good luck all

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information