Thread: So Sleepy, Drowsy, Light Headed Why

So Sleepy, Drowsy, Light Headed Why

Why? Plshelp Me. I Am Going Crazy.

Re: So Sleepy, Drowsy, Light Headed Why

could you post more information?
    your not crazy!
    are you medication?
    or antihistamines?
    what time is it? did you get enough sleep last night?
    are you pain? or had a migraine?

did the sleepiness come on suddenly?
    you won't go crazy from drowsiness and lightheaded x

you ok? you can go into the chatroom if you need someone to talk to

tHANK YOU very so much, i appreciate it, i am crying for help, what is wrong with me or myself. i've this problems for a long time, but still don't know why. alot of symptoms i am having, the worst is that i am always so so drowsy sleepy light headed, dizzy, giddy all the time, whole day. and when night come i can't sleep until 12am. I thought i 'v enough sleep wake up at 6am, still so so drowsy utnil now. i walk also unbalanced, drowsy, wnat to go shopping half way i turn back, too dizzy seeing croweded place. why

the symptoms went on and went, now i seem to be out of breathe like so hard to take a breathe, i must breathe deeply then can breathe. why is this happening, with light heade3d, now hard to breathe.like not enough air in my lung.

your symptoms sound like anxiety symptoms but u need to see a doctor first to check if everything else is okay. Anemia or low iron can cause dizziness and tiredness too. i feel lightheaded in shopping centres cause of the bright lights & it used to make me panic & need to go home.

Anxiety grows out from itself. What you are doing is feeding it everyday. I`ve read all your posts; it`s like playing the same tape again and again and again. You are repeating the same things. I know why: it`s cuz you experience those things almost every day. I know what you feel, I know that everything you feel like something very serious is happening to you. But most of your symptoms are related to stress/anxiety. But you actually have NO CONFIRMED disease. Ah, your bp went out of range? So, what? Did you know that anxiety can temporarily rise your blood pressure? It happened to me many times, esp when going to the doctor to check my tension. Why should you go crazy for every single symptom you experience? Aches in your body? Anxiety. Lightheadedness? Anxiety. Nightmares? Anxiety. Tummy problems? Anxiety. Dizzyess? Anxiety. Feeling exhausted? Your mind is constantly under stress. How can you feel otherwise if you don`t relax?

You may not belive me. But ask other ppl in this forum. They know very well what I mean.
    Now, What I cannot find in what you wrote so far is the way you are trying to cope with your symptoms. Why? Why don`t you spend some of your time conceiving a plan to cope with your symptoms instead of wondering why is this happening to you? If I were you, I would stop circling around my symptoms and try to find ways to cope with them: Here is the list of my symptoms, I don`t have to remind myself everyday, cuz I know em by heart. Let`s see how can I improve my life. I am sure that among your symptoms, you will find some that are definitely under your control.
    And the most important thing: learn to accept. Life is not about being 100% safe. It is about accepting that something wrong might happen to everyone We are all in the same boat. In the long term, it will eventually happen to all of us. We are not immortals, and you know this very well, just that you don`t want to integrate this ideea, and learn to live with it.
    marius.

It could be something as simple as your diet. If you don't eat enough healthy food, your personality can suffer as much as your body. Too much sugar and caffeine cause behavioural problems along with anxiety, twitchiness, tiredness, dizziness and giddiness. Not eating enough or going too long between meals will also produce similar symtoms.

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I drew the line between hope and despair, and the line will hold.

"Forth now, and fear no darkness!"

But i am just wandering what am i suffering from, it panic and scared me with all of these symptoms, i am so scared esp when alone with my daughter, when suddenly i felt light headed, giddy, dizzy, or palpation. and i run to see doctor he check my bp it raise to 150/100 and he assured me that ihv high bp and the nurse scared me saying u better take antelololo or else u can get heart or stroke,l itscared me worst, i can't even walk back home adn it lasted so long. I hate it when mybp raised high, i did 24hr ABP test, result showed normal and my cardio did tet on my renal, sodium all showed normal. except my cholesterol the below a bit low.

for 2-4yrs olf my life, i have never laugh or feel happy, i am always stressed up and sick.

i hv alot of problems in life since young, stress up, now got working problem
    can't wait to be stay home mum, but for now i 've to work, very stress
    i feel i can't cope. i hv alot of worries, thinking all in my head, being not perfect, geting scolding frm people, so stress.I am not sure what i am
    suffering from, is it anxiety, panic attack, stress or crazy?I hae
    not be happy for long time, becos i have lots of disappointment
    so i can't even smile or laugh, myheart aching and been crying
    alot, i don't know if i am having depression or anxiety or what.I can't
    even enjoy myself going to shopping (suddenly i felt giddy, dizzy
    and scared or worry i may faint, i rush out to home)
    when iam alonei can't even relax scared i will faint cos i
    felt so dizzy.really nothing relaxes me now. i got nowhere
    to feel good of myself.I have never felt this way before. even going out scared me cos i really feel so unbalanced and light headed, i can't control myself no one understand how i feel cos outwardly i am ok, so they don't know. I am having trauma in office (someone is always finding my fault, trouble and setting meup), i am so stress and avoiding this person as much as i could, then thei person will shouted at me and stress i feel so stress. could all this be my trigger ?i just want to know why i hv this symptoms> what is it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information