Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: think i did wrong thing

think i did wrong thing

as you know i aint thinking right at the minute doc said the anti depressants take couple of weeks to kick in. im getting real sad about next week.
    last night was again bad, my mental health team close at 9pm which dont help.
    i wanted to chat real bad, thankfully lea text me after i left the site and she somehow stopped me from going off and doing bad thing. i dont know how she does it, but one min i got suicide thoughts then she turns those in to positive ones.
    but today i been clicking round the net and come across suicide sites didnt know they were there.
    i thought they might help me understand but not sure if i doing the right thing at this moment, can anyone tell me.
    i real tired took sleeping tabs again but didnt sleep much,
    please dont get fed up with me. wish anti depressant pills would click in
    love you all
    sorry again just to much going on in my head
    susie

What are these suicide sites Susie? What are they for?

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi Susie

Dont apologise for how you are feeling and we are all here to try and help you.

What information have you found on these sites.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

hi
    some of sites just give you information if you need help, and they tell you bout leaving loved ones, and lists of books etc. it was in one of the newspapers the other day. that where i got it from. there are sites ive been told that tell you many ways to do it, that what a so called friend told me to look at once, havent gone on there yet.
    came here first for advice .
    just at home all day and thinking bout things
    love ya
    susie

hey re sites ok i would rather you didnt look at them as i have b4 and they just made things worse

so if you ever feel like looking tell me first ok

YOU ARE DOING REALLY WELL

Hi Susie

Sounds like Leo is right - I think its better you come on here.

I know its an old cliche but surely suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Come and talk to us on here rather than dwelling on those sites.

Big hug

Piglet

Hi Susie

I would advise you like the others have to keep well away from the sites. There are plenty of people here for you to talk to and who can help you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Come on here when you need a chat Susie. Those sites can be pretty misleading and also very depressing, which isn;t what one wants in time of need..

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

I agree susie,

Looking at those sites will not do you any good at all - it will just put more thoughts into your head - the kind of thoughts you dont need.

Like Nigel said, instead of looking at these sites, looks for ones which are positive and help you get over the depression. And as Piglet said - your looking for a permenant solution to a temporary problem.

Most of us on her have been to the lowest point and so we do know what your going through. It has taken me 8-9 months of very very hard times to get where I am now. You have to fight it and be strong because you can get through this bad time.

You know how brilliant this site is and what a great support network it is. Focus on this and getting yourself better.

Tatty B xx

Hi Susie

How has today gone for you? Would be great to hear how you are feeling now.

Love Sal xx

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information