Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Diazepam info please

Hi Blair

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Also does it have any strange side effects or do you still feel pretty normal ? Just having them makes me feel better but it's only a matter of time before I take one.</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    I've been on diazepam for a year , taking it every day, no uncomfortable side effects, it just makes you feel relaxed and is very helpful when you're on the edge . But please, be careful, they r extremely addictive and don't take them regularly, thats when dependency starts..

Florence.

**Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith. **

Ive been on and of them for 3 years.I am also on 2mg as and when i need to take them.But so far so good not taken one yet.But i was told you cant take them with st john wart.But to be honest i dont know.Give your doctors a ring they will be able to tell you if its safe or not.

Frances Gill
    Love & Respect to you all...

Ok I took half of one last night which is 1mg just to test the water and I felt pretty tired with it. I'm tired after work anyway but this seemed to make me want to shut my eyes a bit. The plus side was I slept like a baby and have not felt much anxiety since I took it, even now. I felt kind of zoned out today but I don't know if the diazepam had anything to do with that, surely it can't affect you for that long ? I'm confident it will help out a lot if I start feeling really bad again. I'll keep you informed

I doubt it can affect you for that long. Glad that it has helped you feel less anxious [^]

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi Blair

Really pleased it gave you the benefit it is supposed to and know you can be reassured that if you feel really bad you have them there if you need them.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

my psychiatrist told me it can have a build up effect in the body. Therefore to fly he told me take two doses the day before and one or two on the day. stops you getting worked up in to an anxious state which is harder to recover from. it works to - I quite like flying now!

Emily

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Understanding is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad

I was prescribed, one or two at night because I was having bad nightmares coming off "Effexor". I have only taken one, for one night and didn't sleep till an hour or so later and still woke up early. Maybe I needed two, but I don't really want to depend on them. I didn't feel bad the next day or anything... don't remember dreaming! They probably did help a bit.

weesue
    Born Ok The First Time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information