Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Help Me! I'm scared of dying.

Re: Please Help Me! I'm scared of dying.

Hi Noa, yes i've seen my GP & she referred me to a psychologist. I have also seen a counselor but it doesn't really help. The psychologist says it's all in my thinking and i need to change the way i think and rationalise that if i get tests done and they come back normal then i should not worry. that all the thoughts are garbage and i need to tell them to go away. i havent seen my psychologist & counselor for 1 month now. I"m just too lazy & it doesn't help me that much. My GP told me to take anti anxiety medication but i did not. I am afraid of the side effects of medication as well so prefer not to take anything. Everyday i up & down for me but a lot more downs lately. I believe in the bible & there's lots of evidence the bible is true & it says there's a heaven, that's why i believe in it. We can't be here for no purpose or reason. I don't believe the earth was an accident, a big bang & I don't believe we can possibly we evolved from apes. When there is still apes around that are not evolved. No offense to anyone else but I'm just stating my beliefs cause Noa asked me to.

Do you use msn? maybe we can chat there?

Yes have msn. Well doctor was no help then? How can you just tell thoughts to go away, doctors wind me up. So glad I came across this website now. Don't worry about writing about your beliefs, everyone has their own opinions Hun.

Just sent ya a private message with my msn addy.

if you believe in heaven & you die & there's no heaven, is there any loss?
    but if you don't believe in it & die & see it is actually true but can't get in (cause we need faith in God(bible) to get in) then you're kinda screwed right?

that's what i always tell myself. but i believe in so many things in the bible. they are all so true to me. and of course sometimes i wonder about things & i have doubts but there's so much to get me round that & realise there's no point doubting. We cannot possibly know everything. every answer. It doesn't work that way. Nobody knows everything.

Yeah can see where your coming from, your right no harm in trying but deep down I would still know that I don't believe, so i would only be fooling myself. it would help me anyway i don't think x

Post Re: Please Help Me! I'm scared of dying.

Hi Noa,

Just read your thread and I'm wondering that these thoughts started about 6 months ago - could it be related to, or a severe reaction to post natal depression after your last child was born? Have u talked to your doctor about this?

Take care

Hi LadyBrackers. Husband has booked me into doctors for this Friday, although don't see how he can help me. i don't think its post natal depression, doesn't that usually make you feel badly towards your baby. If so thats definately not the case, I love my boys more than anything, its just this whole death thing thats getting to me x

Lol Noa .Derren Brown aint got all the answers.

He shows that mediums can easily read minds and that its easy to fool ppl into believing theres life after death, he proves the minds very powerful and you can make anyone believe in something if you want to. He ruined the only thing that was stopping me panicking about being a nothing after death. Its a question that no one will ever no the answer to, if there was life after death then our loved ones would come back to us. Damn Derren Brown!!

You want to wait untill you are old and frail before you worry about it.Dont waste your life stressing about something no-one (including Derren Brown )knows about.

Don't you think I tell myself that everyday? I know I am silly to be wasting time thinking about it and I also no how lucky I am 1. To be here 2. To be healthy 3.To have two sons and wonderful husband. I tell myself this everyday Mick but its too deep now, nothing I do or say changes the way I think or feel, its driving me mad. Thanks for your reply though

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information